• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chess Players

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm sure there are some good players on here. If any of you are interested check out RedHotPawn.com......it lets you play via email for free and has a ranking system and everything. If any of you want to play me just add my name once you have an account and challenge me.

Overload

Smash Lord
I like to play. I might check it out, though I usually use chess.com.
Sent you a challenge.

M@v

Subarashii!
So you have to play chess by sending one email after the other? Sounds kinda dumb. but whatever. I might play you.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
K overload, I accepted the game. Oh and M@V it's actually pretty decent cuz you get to play people all over the world and really if your on at the same time, then it's like real life where you take a few minutes in between each move.

sammy p

Smash Lord
yeah m computer is a freaking genius and everyone else around me is an idiot so i never have any fun playing.
O EXACTLY!!!!
computer never lets me win and im surrounded by morons who will never take an interest in playing because they think its too hard to figure out....
im not sure how long but i learnd how to play REAL quickly!

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
My PM box is full from the last correspondence Chess game. I will do correspondence with anyone interested.

Life has interfered with me from going to two recent tournaments.:(

I think there is a Chess Club social group and several Chess threads already.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Chess is one of my favorite games; I went to a local tourney not too long ago (not a hard tourney; I placed averagely well considering I'd only played like a few weeks). Ah... yeah. The good times.

D13

Smash Ace
I played Chess for my school last year and my team went to state. Going in with no rating, I ended up going 4-1 and took 7th place at the JV individuals. But it wasn't really 7th. There were like 8 people who all tied with 4-1. >_>

I left with a plastic trophy and was very happy with myself. After state, my rating shot up to 1100 ish. yay

Top Bottom