• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chewing Gum

wool

Smash Ace
Juicy fruit is good.
stride is the best though.
five is alright.

but hands down stride.

EDIT: flavor is...anything thats normal. i dont wanna be chewing cotton candy flavor or like rainbow. or that pink **** that five has.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Don't like chewing gum. The flavour disappears to fast, anyone recommend one that doesn't?

Prefer mints.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
5, Stride, and Orbit.
Yay! A free post count.
I don't really see a discussion in this.
I could make a thread,
"What's your favorite type of socks?"
"What's your favorite type of candy?"
"What's your favorite type of hair?"
"What's your favorite color?"

And it would only be for free post counts, who cares what others favorite gum is.

Scott!

Smash Lord
My favorite type is Ice Breakers gum. I like all the little flavor-balls it's got. Also, the breath mints with the same flavor are addictive to the extreme for me. Also, any cinnamon gum is good on occasion, and I also like spearmint. I hate fruity gum, and peppermint doesn't do it for me much either.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
@Aqua: "What are you currently listening to?" is almost as/just as pointless, and it's pretty popular. There's also a thread for your favorite drink, favorite sport, etc. :ohwell:

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I love Big Red the most. It's the gum that gives me the most flavor and does the best towards giving me fresh breath. The cinnamon flavor is too good.

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
I'm not allowed to chew gum due to a lovely problem with my jaw.

But when I was allowed to, Big Red. So delicious.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I keep a pack of Extra on me at all times. I love it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like stride sweet berry. :3

Also, I really like big chunky pieces of chewing gum. Original flavor of course.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Jenkki.
Of course with a salmiakki flavour.

Can't get much more Finnish than that. I'm a freaking stereotype and I'm proud of it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
orbit sweetmint and cotton candy bubble yum are my favorites :)

the only thing I hate about bubble yum is that it loses its flavor in 5 seconds.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I don't really have a favortie brand, but the gum I chew is always tangerine or something like that. Five Gum's Lush, Forever Fruit, Stride Tangerine gum, and Juicy Fruit are some of my favorites.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Stride is doing some "save the arcades" thing, and the last tournament I went to I got free Stride =].

Probably my "favorite" gum, because I only chew it when my breath needs fixing, so why not support, even if it doesn't make a huge difference, a company that does good things for the gaming community?

Top Bottom