• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

chi town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pong

Smash Cadet
Hey whats going on guys, im kinda new to the chicago area and i was wondering if there are any smashers around the o'hare airport round-abouts. Any crews / groups of people around, i was looking on the forums and didnt see much so thought I'd make a post to see what comes up.
Thanks guys!

Edit:
Ok guys since alot of people are responding to my sig then i thought i figured i would start posting some hard ones here on this post. That way there will be no length limit and my sig wont get friggin huge. Also this will become the Offical Chicago Thread.

Here you go

(1. In the forest, a hotel has an infinite number of rooms. An infinite number of forest people arrive and each takes a room. So far, so good. Now you would like a room.

Can the hotel accommodate you? If so, how?

2. The hotel has an infinite number of rooms. An infinite number of forest people arrive and each takes a room. So far, so good. Now another infinite number of guests arrive.

Can the hotel accommodate them all? If so, how?)

Pong

Smash Cadet
ok cool ill try and get to some up and coming tournies to get my name out there, and play with you guys. See how bad i do lol and also try and hook up with some of these guys

AS Money

Smash Lord
riddle 3 answer is 1 pair of socks so long as you do the hook them together thingy

Pong

Smash Cadet
Ok cool, i have school monday-wednesday-friday but other then that im pretty open to smashing if you guys want to get together and smash.

Quaz

Smash Master
the answer to riddle 5.. is it "nothing"? >.>

hmm isn't ohare like an hour away from from the border of wisconsin? Im like 5 miles away from the border so.. maybe we can do something.. you'd have to like.. come up here tho

Pong

Smash Cadet
umm that'd be cool i should be able to get to you guys ill have to check if i can use the car but if you can get your crew or w/e just post where we'll play for mapquest and ill see if i can make it.

Pong

Smash Cadet
the answer to riddle 5.. is it "nothing"? >.>

hmm isn't ohare like an hour away from from the border of wisconsin? Im like 5 miles away from the border so.. maybe we can do something.. you'd have to like.. come up here tho

yes it is
sry i didnt post it int he post above but i want to get my post count up ROFL EPEEN ATTCK haha

ill put the next one up in a bit but now my computer that im on sucks

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
hi hi, yea me and Ramon play sometimes. Ussually play on Friday with me, Dan, sometimes David, Ramon, Andy. Just pm me I live in Skokie

Pong

Smash Cadet
Ok well ill see if i can talk to whoever and try and do something on Thursday if thats cool with you guys. Unfortunately i cant do anything on Friday tho. :((

sligmasta

Smash Cadet
I to am new to the chi town scene and am looking to get into some smash, im in oak park and if theres anyone in the area id love to get some serious smash action going.

also the answer to six is a coffin, ive heard it told a different way though which i like better

the one who makes it sells it. the one who needs it doesnt buy it, the one who buys it doesnt use it, and the one who uses it doesnt know it

Pong

Smash Cadet
well these are getting answered a little to easy im going to have to look deep for a good one =D

i have no idea wheres where but ow far is that from ohare airport ?

Pong

Smash Cadet
well i wont be able to do anything this week but if anyone wants to set something up im so down for whatever next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom