• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo & Bnzaaa Present: BLIZZARD! Feb 7th Philly, PA @ Temple

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sunday is much better. I may actually come for Sunday, gonna try to get someone to cover my sunday shift at work.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
K, ill start trying to get someone to come into work for me right now. I'll let you know if I can make it so we can team.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
if septas running tommorow i might come. havent played brawl since ktar lol.

theres over 2 feet of snow on the ground. no promises.
is the market-frankford line running?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm sure philly will have its act together asap, its been done snowing for a while. streets will b fine, I'm sure septa is running (check their website to see delays, I can't check it atm)

edit: septa subway is running. buses should be running tomorrow

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We're coming tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, Evan and I are bringing a Brawl- setup if that's okay.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay then we won't bring the TV or the Wii.

What's the harm in having one setup for it in the corner? Some of us aren't doing doubles and want to have something to do in the meantime.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Okay then we won't bring the TV or the Wii.

What's the harm in having one setup for it in the corner? Some of us aren't doing doubles and want to have something to do in the meantime.
It's a tournament for Brawl, not Brawl-.

The harm is it slows everything down with less setups.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
because there will only be 3 setups atm. if u can help us get 4 setups, doubles will go MUCH faster and get to singles to when u guys can play as well. and then singles will also run faster and we can get to afterwards friendlies after.
way to help out

but yea, all setups in the venue will be brawl until singles no longer needs em

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The harm is it slows everything down with less setups.
He's not getting the setup for Brawl anyways since we'd only bring it for Brawl-. So..... no setups lost or gained in either scenario.

But fine, question answered. I was just asking, geez. @.@

@Chibo: the TV's not mine, so I can't offer it. But you're not getting my Wii. I was bringing it for me for B-, and since you said no, it's staying at home.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
He's not getting the setup for Brawl anyways since we'd only bring it for Brawl-. So..... no setups lost or gained in either scenario.

But fine, question answered. I was just asking, geez. @.@

@Chibo: the TV's not mine, so I can't offer it. But you're not getting my Wii. I was bringing it for me for B-, and since you said no, it's staying at home.
Whatever, in this scenario the tournament will be slower AND you won't have Brawl-.

Awesome.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Chibo's fault. Maybe if he hadn't been a total douche to me in the recent past, I'd be willing to help out, but he lost any favors I might've done for him.

Also, like I said, the TV's not mine.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok but I am just saying. Even if you would have the set up you wouldn't bring it cuz of him!? you wouldnt help the tourny out?

Chibo: GTFO

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo's fault. Maybe if he hadn't been a total douche to me in the recent past, I'd be willing to help out, but he lost any favors I might've done for him.

Also, like I said, the TV's not mine.
This wouldn't be a favor for him, it would be a favor to everybody going considering itll make things go faster.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Xzax: No, I wouldn't. And I fully accept that it's a *****y move, but it is what it is. I don't help people who've disrespected me, and if other people are "hurt" by it (which is funny because this doesn't change anything since I never offered the setup in the first place), that's just an unfortunate side effect of his ****ing me over.

I'm not obligated to bring a Wii. I could bring a Wii to any tournament I go to, but it's my prerogative not to because of the risk of it getting stolen and the hassle of carrying it. In this case, I was willing because I would be on it most of the time playing B-.... but if it's gonna be used for the tournament, I'm less likely to stand guard over it the entire time because I won't be on it as much.

Therefore, I don't want to bring it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sicne you keep publically saying how I've disrespected you and acted so terrible, you should do us all a favor and explain exactly what happened so everyone can see that i did nothing wrong. your soiling my name despite not doing anything. get your facts straight, stop publically flaming/trolling me like this. either say how i disrespected you, or stop claiming such nonsense.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I never flamed or trolled you, lol.

Although you do seem to be getting mighty worked up..... (hmm)

See you tomorrow, Chobo. :) <333

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Please do not cause any problems tomorrow, since you obviously have some kind of hate towards me. I'm trying to have a good time and run a tournament.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, I saw your pre-edit (@Chibo).

What could I possibly do? I haven't even done anything up to this point besides.... decide not to bring my Wii. Ohnoes.

If you had just answered my question instead of turning it into a big deal about how I'm being soooo mean and slowing down the tournament, I wouldn't've had to explain myself. (If you'll notice, I said nothing against you until you and Vex got on my case.)

Vex, I'm confused why you're even getting into this, but.... whatever.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there was nothing really different from pre edit to edit, i just worded it a tad nicer so ppl didnt get the wrong impression.

idk what u could possibly do, thats why i just meant in general. like if u continuously trash talk me and annoy me throughout the event over all of this, i wont stand for that.

i did answer your question, quite simply actually. i didnt say u couldnt bring it, i just said u couldnt set up brawl- till after singles

no playing it until everything is done first

someone plz bring one tv so we can hit 4 setups
instead of taking what you could you decided not to help out and said u wouldnt bring the tv or the wii.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
UFB never stays after we're all out, so, pass @using the setup for B- after singles.

Regardless of how you answered my question, you and Vex gave me attitude when I said we weren't bringing the setup if it couldn't be for Brawl-. Even though there's absolutely no crime in that whatsoever. Even though the TV isn't mine to offer.

So I gave you attitude back. Cry about it more.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
drexel biweeklies are starting again very soon. this was originally planned to be DSO11, but drexel couldnt hook me up with a venue in time

Top Bottom