• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chibo Presents: Beyond the Limit 2 - Philly, PA - Nov 14 - LIVESTREAM NOW!

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Posts for the sake of starting conversation

Edit: I hear Anther plays B+ now, any chance you Midwest guys could get him to come to this event.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Where did all the hype go...

http://GET THIS THREAD ACTIVE AGAIN YOU SIZZLE-D!CK, **** FOR BRAINS, NO PU$$Y GETTIN MOTHERFCKERS

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I can bring a tv(if i can somehow get a ride). My wii sd slot is broke so i do everything brawl+ related through usb loader whick causes it to freeze sometimes. So my wii should only be used for friendlies i guess. Ill see if i can bring my roommates wii.

Also who needed housing again? I can house about 3 people i guess.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Chibo if I bring some VGA>Composite cables and a computer monitor does that count as a TV setup? It wouldn't have an output if you wanted to stream or anything but you could use splitters.

Edit: It wouldn't have audio either

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if its completely lagless, then yea it counts. iv used monitor setups before that dont lag, so hopefully itl be cool

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
sorry. NY alone is too much for MD/VA, but you just threw in PA and NJ for us. You'll be crushed by our dominance.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
NY vs PA. >:)
I've got 60 bucks saved up for this. ill be going to a tourney before this one, and ill need about 80 bucks average if I wanna go to this one.. hmm. need to plan out my financial stuff.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm liking your wolf. keep it up
Thanks. I've finally figured out that gay/non-flashy/efficient spacies are impossible to deal with in this game ;) I like Wolf because Wolf's bair WoP is a lot more fun to do (and more frustrating to play against) than just camping and running away with Fox or Falco.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yes ur not part of NY lol, crew battle with NJ or in regular crews
I live 10 minutes from the city, and have heard of no one good in NJ.

There's only 3 NJer's as far as I know. Maybe if Naucitos comes even though he's Rhode Island.... Scratch that the ONLY one from Rhode Island he can play wiht NJ
Sorry but I'd rather play with NY.

Thanks. I've finally figured out that gay/non-flashy/efficient spacies are impossible to deal with in this game ;) I like Wolf because Wolf's bair WoP is a lot more fun to do (and more frustrating to play against) than just camping and running away with Fox or Falco.

Dair Utilt Fox is amazing man. Gay/non-flashy gets the job done. I like Vist's Fox; it's cute and technical but way too much effort for the same result.

Edit: Better thought: Why is MD/VA considered one region and allowed for crew battles? I'm sure each state has enough players to use in one crew. NJ doesn't even have 3 "NJ" players. NJ/NY are right next to each other, and so is NJ/PA. NY has enough players, and PA has enough players, but NJ doesn't. I'd like to **** some beetches at this, and NY is willing to have me, so why not Chibo? You're being a killjoy here.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MD and VA cam be individual states, but when they are combined a la MD/VA, the other groupings are generally NE and Tristate. In that case, Tristate > everyone forever and ever
individual state however, if we were to do like PA v NY... u arent NY

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
MD and (northern) VA never ever attend separate tournaments. They are the same region for all intents and purposes, and it would never even occur to us to be in separate crews for a crew battle. It's been that way since the early days of Melee, which is not the case with any other 2 states AFAIK.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So i'm 14 and i'm trying to get my working papers along with a job so i can travel with Insomniac to this tourney. 14 is the legal age to work in NY.

My parents weren't about to fund 80 dollars toward this trip. So i'm trying my best to make it on my own...

My first day of playing brawl + was Saturday and i became addicted to it. I'm trying to still get better and used to it though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k everyone, like for realz. u gotta get registering online. this tourney has the hype, i kno it does, but not too many ppl reg'd yet

GuruKid

Smash Ace
This may or may not have been true back then, but lately NY and NJ have been regularly attending each other's events. Inui's events regularly get NY attendance, Wes' tournaments usually get NJ, and Alex hosts in both states.

If MD/VA can get the "region" treatment, I don't see why NY/NJ would be any different.

u will outplace all of PA in singles, but in a crew battle i think PA will win
I'm extremely confident in the skills of my fellow NY+ players. So confident, in fact, that I'd be willing to make a sidebet of this NY vs PA crew battle.

So again, I ask you:
Would you be willing to back your theory up with a nice little sidebet? :)
5 ducks? 10? 20? 40? I'm fine with anything up to 50. Name the amount; I'll match it.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
I hearz easy money if 50bucks.......!

OH I LOVE GURU. (is a guru fan now and begins to make shirts with him on it)

im the one who put guru on to b+ x)

Top Bottom