• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Quaz

Smash Master
I think I might show up to one of these, but I don't get off work until 5 tomorrow.

Im off thursday though.. could I like come tomorrow night and leave thursday or something?

Fletch

Smash Master
Bad news, I found my Cube, but no power cables or Melee... I'm not heading home after work, so I won't be able to find said items in time. Can someone else bring a cube?

Kid5day

Smash Rookie
I could go if we turned it into a tourney... with money... that I could win... Otherwise I'm a hour away and can't drive yet, my mom wouldn't drive me to play a game unless it's for money. Would I even be allowed to go?

Fletch

Smash Master
I could go if we turned it into a tourney... with money... that I could win... Otherwise I'm a hour away and can't drive yet, my mom wouldn't drive me to play a game unless it's for money. Would I even be allowed to go?
Your mom WANTS you to play for money? I guess I could MM you if you really want to play for money.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people coming to day. We could have like a 16-man tourney. I was going to start these once we have a dedicated group here.

...but one you can win? Stranger things have happened.

Vro

Smash Lord
Money Match?

And by that I mean, take the train.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Thing says you're in St. Charles... I'd be more than happy to play you for money sometime. We could make it a lot of money, like enough to constitute a tourney win. That's not too bad when you think about it. You only have to beat one guy, instead of a tourney full of people.

I'm sure your mom will love me.

Quaz

Smash Master
Yeah dude. Captain Awesome is a complete scrub, you should be able to beat him pretty easily. He's only betting a lot of money to scare you. Call out his bluff and take it!

chun1

Smash Apprentice
i'll probably be making it out this week. i want to get some practice in on these chicago kiddies.

Top Bottom