• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Fletch

Smash Master
lol, uhh... each one is 200-300kbs. Unless you want the whole tape sent, which is like a few gigs. It's be easier if you just picked up the tape when you can.
How the hell do you transfer something from a tape to your computer? I'm new at this.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
zjiin, are you going to have a smashfest if khepri's is cancelled? i'm hoping to see someone with a screwdriver for the gc controller. those L and R springs are hurting me.

Zjiin

Smash Master
zjiin, are you going to have a smashfest if khepri's is cancelled? i'm hoping to see someone with a screwdriver for the gc controller. those L and R springs are hurting me.
hell no. It's gonna be a long time before i have an actual smashfest again.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
if your sdriver is all nubbed out, then you can actually open it up that way. i've done it once before to spray paint. i have a *** one tho. makes it a lot easier.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Just so people are aware, i'm going to be having people over this saturday evening for some smash/drinking/fun. Lemme know i fyou are interested.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Depending on how many people are going to make it, i might just go out drinking instead. I will announce what's going on by tomorrow afternoon.

Rat

Smash Lord
Anything smash related going on this weekend?

I'll be in town until sunday. So if anyone wants to play Saturday or Friday.

Rat

Smash Lord
When is that going on?
I have to talk to my folks to see when family stuff is happening, but if I'm free (is it that double tournament? with melee on friday?) I'll totally come with you guys.

Zjiin

Smash Master
When is that going on?
I have to talk to my folks to see when family stuff is happening, but if I'm free (is it that double tournament? with melee on friday?) I'll totally come with you guys.
Yeah, i'm not interested in the brawl part at all, but me and viperboy are going to the melee on friday only. prob be comin back on sat afternoon. Lemme know if you're interested becasue housing is pretty crucial.

Rat

Smash Lord
k i'll send you a text later tonight. Going out for Pizza with the family!

Rat

Smash Lord
your PM box is full....

anyways, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I missed your last message. It's a bit after the fact now, but I couldn't go to the tournament because of family stuff.

But i would like to play tonight, if you or anyone else is down.

Zjiin

Smash Master
your PM box is full....

anyways, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I missed your last message. It's a bit after the fact now, but I couldn't go to the tournament because of family stuff.

But i would like to play tonight, if you or anyone else is down.
Beers and smash? Hmmmmmmmm

Zjiin

Smash Master
Everyone will be home from school soon which means it's time to get these started again. I have a fickle work schedule, so what day(s) would you guys want to set these on?

MELEE!

Fletch

Smash Master
How would next Monday work? I'd say keep Wednesdays, but that would start on Christmas Eve, and then hit New Years Eve the next week.

Zjiin

Smash Master
How would next Monday work? I'd say keep Wednesdays, but that would start on Christmas Eve, and then hit New Years Eve the next week.
Yeah, i was originally thinking thursdays, but didnt think about how close they'd be to two eves. Once i get a feel for what people want, we can set something. Also, same day every week isn't a necessity.

can we do one before I go back on saturday?
I'm probably going to have one on wed or thurs this week. Probably gonna be small since alot of people don't check the boards until too late, and i'm to lazy to call.

Top Bottom