• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
In order for a player to be ranked, they must be considered active. For a previously ranked player that means 1 tournament and for a newly ranked player it is 2 tournaments in the ranking period. A tournament counts towards the ranking if it includes 3 or more previously ranked players. All players must attend at least 1 tournament in Illinois. This list is based primarily on results, which may not directly relate to actual skill. Previous ranking also had a slight influence on placing on the current list. The numerical placing a player got at a tournament was not considered, only who they beat and who they lost to.

Technically if you attended 2 tournaments considered for rankings, and at least 1 tournament in IL, then you would meet the requirements.

darkatma

Smash Hero
People I beat this period:
Tink, Rat, ORLYx2, Tai, Falcomist, Light (R3 pools), Leffen, Bizzaroflame, Tai, Meta, Lucky, Lucien, IHSB

People I lost to this period:
Kels, Dart, Deku, Fly Amanita, Silent Wolf, Light (R1 pools), Shroomed, Vish, Dr. PeePee, SFAT

List is far less extensive for local tournies loll

List of people I want to beat next ranking period:
Kels

ORLY

Smash Master
That was only pools with our matches.

I've beaten matt every time we've been in pools together, but it's only pools. ;D

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hey sveet whatever happened to my matches with tink and kels from that one SG that i attended?
I really wanted kirbykaze to critique my vids D:
Funny i was just thinking about those. My laptop crashed and while my files remain intact my windows installation is trash. I already switched to ubuntu but idk if theres any good (read: usable) open source video editing tools. Keep pestering me on here and fb to make sure i get it done. Sorry again

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah sorry. I've been feeling really lethargic these last couple days. As my old friend Spitz used to say "That's one Morose mother****er."

After doing the PR thing I just sort of crashed and burned. The last semester finally caught up with me.

It should be up by tomorrow.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
yeah sorry. I've been feeling really lethargic these last couple days. As my old friend Spitz used to say "That's one Morose mother****er."

After doing the PR thing I just sort of crashed and burned. The last semester finally caught up with me.

It should be up by tomorrow.
actually he was too busy playing smash at my house to get this **** done LAwL

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
today was fun. ggs sir.

I'm sick of losing to kelly.
we let his ****ing fox go undefeated last night. do you realize how happy that made him, not even the ice climbers were able to shut him up. btw 5150 proceded to wake up and bust out of my house at like 4:30 am. he woke my *** up wihle i was in the midst of having an intense sexual dream involving milla jovovich. strange times....

ORLY

Smash Master
it's like a flow chart

kels goes sheik --> you beat sheik? y/n -- y --> kels goes fox --> you beat fox? y/n -- y --> kels has no answer

Scythe

Smash Master
placement seems about right, not sure what's with the comment though.

Rat

Smash Lord
@ scythe:
For the reneblade comments I just took stuff he said off smashboards.

As a rule of thumb all the Honorable mentions get **** talked.

Top Bottom