• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicken Bacon Ranch sig project "the official food of the yoshi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Okay so as you guys know Chicken Bacon Ranch is now the official food of Yoshi. So, every yoshi main should have a super cool Cicken Bacon Ranch sig to show yoshi pride. I have made two cool CBR sigs so far and that gave me this idea.

If you can't make a cool CBR sig tell me and I can hook you up.

Here are the two I have made so far

Lil b's Gallery of Amazing CBR Sigs

The Original [What started it all]

The rest of the Awesome CBR Sigs

Upcoming Sigs
[The waiting list]

D-Torr - Viewtiful Joe

Shiri - Karin

Frown - Guybrush Threepwood

Chaco - Miharu

I think this could be a yoshi main trademark. And everybody else would be sad cuz they don't main yoshi and have a CBR sig. Let me know if you guys like this idea or would want one?

One more thing if you are not a super cool yoshi main you won't get one unless you give a **** good reason on why you deserve one

Gindler

Smash Champion
Okay so as you guys know Chicken Bacon Ranch is now the official food of Yoshi. So, every yoshi main should have a super cool Cicken Bacon Ranch sig to show yoshi pride. I have made two cool CBR sigs so far and that gave me this idea.

I'll try making a good looking one, now that every footlong is 5 dollars I'll be only getting CBRs when I used to get BMTs

Sharky

Smash Master
****it, I'm hungry. And the closest Subway is all the way across town...****it! >.<

also, this project is win.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I got you what do you want on it and ****. It is going to be the lil b style sig I just need to know what you want on it.
Thanks.

I want Viewtiful Joe on my sig. Joe loves CBR as well.

WHY IS MY SIG NOT POSTING WTF...
Edit: For some reason it's not working with Quick Reply. I guess I'll have to use "Add Reply" and "Quote" for the meantime.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I dunno who I want in my sig...this will be interesting folks...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Thanks.

I want Viewtiful Joe on my sig. Joe loves CBR as well.

Edit: For some reason it's not working with Quick Reply. I guess I'll have to use "Add Reply" and "Quote" for the meantime.
Thx for the advice and sure I will put Viewtiful Joe in your and what do you want it to say besides Chicken Bacon Ranch

My sig still didn't work weird?

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
What if instead of a chicken bacon ranch sandwich, it was a chicken bacon ranch pizza? Then I'd be in.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Lil' B, I would like either Karin from Street Fighter Alpha or Bridget from Guilty Gear.

When you have the time, of course. No rush.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
:yoshi: Lil' B, I would like either Karin from Street Fighter Alpha or Bridget from Guilty Gear.
Shiri, you are like my favorite person right now for just mentioning Karin.

Thx for the advice and sure I will put Viewtiful Joe in your and what do you want it to say besides Chicken Bacon Ranch
If you can I would like it to be like this. On the top, it says his catchphrase:

Henshin-a-go-go, baby!

On the bottom, write:

Joe loves Chicken Bacon Ranch.

And put my name in there too.

Thanks for this, I know how hard making good banners are.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shiri, you are like my favorite person right now for just mentioning Karin.

If you can I would like it to be like this. On the top, it says his catchphrase: Henshin-a-go-go, baby! On the bottom, write Joe loves Chicken Bacon Ranch. And put my name in there too.

Thanks for this, I know how hard making good banners are.

I can do D-Torr but it might not be made till like next week goes for any body I do it at school on there photoshop cuz my computer is toooo slow and slowwww to torrent and ****

Go With Bridgette!

This is not your decision

http://yoshi.2yr.net/pics/ssb-lick.gif

Could you make a dark green one with that pic edited into it?

Frown - lightheartedly eating Chicken Bacon Ranch since 2007
I got a 404 error on the pic and also I am not putting any yoshi's in these sig's these are strictly cool completely RANDOM CHARACTERS IN THEM no SMASH CHARACTERS

WHAT

SO

EVA!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I can do D-Torr but it might not be made till like next week goes for any body I do it at school on there photoshop cuz my computer is toooo slow and slowwww to torrent and ****
That's completely fine with me. You're making it for me, that is all I am happy and appreciative about. No need to rush.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
That's completely fine with me. You're making it for me, that is all I am happy and appreciative about. No need to rush.
Okay no rush good this is my little super cool thing for the yoshi community

Well, nvm, I think I'm going with Miharu. o_o
I need a pic though unless you want me to find my own pic. But, if I don't like your pic I will find another one cuz these have to be FREAKING AWESOME!

EDIT: I will keep the OP updated with a to do list and a gallery

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This is strictly for Yoshi mains not an anyone kinda thing. It is an inside joke on the Yoshi forum can this please be moved back to the yoshi boards preferably un-stickied.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Relax, ladies.

Just go about with business as usual. Nothing to fret about.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Shiri you crotchfester you never VM'd me your plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom