• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a Starter; Embark on your Adventure!

tubes

Smash Ace
Eevee is for if you don't know what you want yet. I'd choose either that or Squirtle... or maybe totodile.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll take Mareep.

Jamaal, learn your type chart. Rock does not resist electric.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
most rock types are accompanied with ground T_T but there are other rock/anything types tho

@oak. yes.

Enters the letters I. N. F. E. R. N. O.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If he had said BROCK, then it would have been appropriate.

DFEAR you should catch another pokemon on Route 1 and name it DIVIDER

Rayku

Smash Lord
I went to a tournament this past Saturday for the release. I nicknamed my team the following:

Genesic
Emerald
Tager
Buster
ThePower
OfScience

No one got the reference, though :(

Purple

Hi guys!
"Eevee is a horrible starter pokemon, you do realize Eevee will have no way to evolve and get an advantage on any Gym Leader until mid-game correct Alby?"

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Dfear heads out of Roxy's lab and heads towards Viridian City and takes Route 01

"Now, I don't remember there being grass all over this road!?"

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ah Zero my rival ever since i was born!

fine! LES BATTUL!

GOOOOOOO INFERNO lv5 o.o

INferno: meep.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I find it funny that the main character of every Pokemon game has never been outside of his/her town with no shops of any form in it. None of the townspeople have cars, either, and the towns are surrounded by water/thick trees you cannot pass through.

If he/she has been outside of his/her town, how come they weren't allowed to leave the town without a Pokemon (and they haven't had a Pokemon their entire life?)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmmm growl could work in game zero but this is real life pokemon all ur piplup is doing is chirping and making my inferno giggle his **** out.

inferno, tail whip o.o

Top Bottom