• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose Your Character

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
so... who do you choose for the 1st fight after logging in? this applies to any mode.

me, I go in with Marth.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
This is quite a quandry for me actually. I always lead with my best foot forward, so I usually always start with Lucario.... but I have no idea who my secondaries and beyond are...

I like Sonic, Samus, Zelda and Metaknight, plus I have a lot of experience with all of them, most with Samus, with Zelda behind. Sonic and Metaknight I instantly picked up because they are both so cool.

Mario, Fox, Shiek, Kirby.... I used to play with them for a while in previous games, and my skill carried over with them.... so I'll occasionally use them in matches too.... they'd be my 3rd choices...

Pit, Ike, Falco, and ZeroSuitSamus. ZSS is suppost to be my official secondary, but I'm not as good with her as I am with others (Sonic, I'm looking at you, bro). I play Pit because of the SSE, and I play Ike because of Multiman Brawl. Falco was another former main of mine in Melee, saving me from the tribulations of Event Match 51 (But I was much better with others, namely Samus and Zelda). But still... I'm kinda shakey with these guys.

I always lead with Lucario, but then I'll move to the 2nd row if I find myself possibly in trouble, the 3rd if I'm having fun and need a slight handicap, and the 4th row if I'm straight up bored.. or if I want to stare at uber smexy ZSS. WHIP THAT MONKEY, GIRL! WOO! Sorry Diddy and Donkey Kong Mains... I had to say it. :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I usually Pick Sonic first because hes the most entertaining character to wait with in the Wifi Waiting Room. You'd be surprised how entertaining it is to Run back and forth with Sonic.

Though I'm finding Snake Entertaining to wait with now that I'm trying to tech off the bottom of the stage from c4 explosions.

POKE40

Smash Lord
if FFA in random wifi. I pretend to be an ike n00b and fsmash. And the next match: uber ****.
if Team battle in random wifi. I go with G&W unless a better-than-decent-snake-user-that-knows-how-to-counter-G&W user comes and joins the match. Then I'd go w/ diddy hoping that my partner would do some KOing...which doesn't happen. Diddy lives for a long freakn time on Team battle (if played right)

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I normally use Samus, ZSS then finally Ike, after Ike, i will use any random character out of boredom.
i choose samus first, until i get beaten in a match or generally get bored.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It used to be Yoshi, without question. Now (for those of you that are looking through my posts in order to scout me), it's definitely Pokemon Trainer (specifically Ivysaur, unless I have a reason to choose otherwise).

arm

Smash Apprentice
I start with Pit most of the time. Actually, its reflex to hold the control stick to the upper right while the character selection screen loads, so I can get to Pit faster. Although sometimes I switch it up and choose Sheik first. But I always follow up my first choice with Wolf.

Top Bottom