• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose your poison (what junk do you eat at home by yourself?)

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I decided to bump this.

This was my breakfast today:

2, 1/4 lb beef patties, cheddar cheese, 4 strips of bacon, plus 1 egg.
All on a toasted, mayonnaise-slathered, bun.
(No bunseeds)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
probably what pocky said cause guest are always tended to at my place

SuperRad

Smash Master
I don't know many families that make breakfast for guests
most of the time they offer food like cereal and bagels and toast and fruit
but i haven't had a friend's parent cook me breakfast [even when it was a large group, like 4 people] since i was ~10

plus, i was talking more that my parents know im coming home this weekend
they also know that they are both on weird diets and eat **** that i dont want to eat
yet i get home and i am greeted with nothing

also, my mom and dad haven't made me breakfast in years

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I was gonna get pho for breakfast, but then I remembered it had a lot of MSG in them. I wish pho was healthy :(

Drecker

Smash Ace
I eat extremely healthy because I used to be a fat ****, so my diet consists of mostly brown rice, chicken, oatmeal, protein shakes and salmon.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i actually lost my sweet tooth a while ago, sweet stuff isnt as appealing anymore
except crazy color skittles, dang theyre amazing

debaser

Smash Lord
I ****ing love pho and would eat it every day if there was a single Vietnamese place in this **** town

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
the large potato bread loafs from like orowheat/sara lee
turkey ham sandwiches
cup noodles
cereal (special k red berries/raisin bran crunch)

pretty much it

I tell my mom to try and not get anything too bad...since I don't like to snack on things that are bad for me anyways...and I don't want temptations around...tasty tasty temptations

Lovage

Smash Hero
i wanted to make a food thread but i guess this will do

i just went to The Counter, its a custom build your own burger place. one just opened up near my house, they have one in irvine and corona i believe. its fukken goooooooooooooood. and expensive (8.25 for 1/3lb burger) but mostly gooood. i had a 1/3lb hamburger with lettuce, tomato, red pepper, guacamole and steak sauce it was dope. my brother got a 2/3lb hamburger with lettuce, halapeno, grilled onion sprouts and maybe a few other things. together we split seasoned fries (really good) and fried dill pickles theres so many different things you can do so i want to go back even tho its pretty expensive.

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
eight bucks for a burger? dude, just make your own for way cheaper and better taste

spoiled *** *****

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Pasta and pizza. I'm such a stereotypical Italian when it comes to food, really. Nonetheless, pasta and pizza are just...oh my God, there's no possible way for me to resist them.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
anyone know of any good sushi rolls?

i know many, but i find myself always picking at the same ones when i head to a sushi joint
spider/dragon/crunch/sunset/(bunch of tuna stuff)/shrimp/tempura

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I make sandwiches a lot. My typical sandwich is a double decker, each layer having 2-3 slices of meat, 1 of cheese, a whole lot of hot sauce, then enough chips to cover the full surface. My favorite chips for this purpose are found in Joe's post above. Then you put everything together and smash it down with an incredibly satisfying crunch. You'd think this would get old ater a while, but switching up bread/meat/chips (especially bread) gives you a huge amount of variety; this has been my standard quick/easy meal for about 4 years.

My rice cooker is also like my best friend in the kitchen.

Top Bottom