• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChRed- He's not DaShizWiz

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
He just wishes he was.
From friendlies this past weekend. I think it turned out pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU3m7mBdqsA

Watch it in HQ when it's done processing, it looks nice. If you don't the last panel will be illegible, I used too dark a blue. It says "ChRed. He wishes he was DaShizWiz".

Enjoy!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
It's because I thought of dashizwiz, and I was like, rap. But I don't have a lot of rap, and I like this song. I think the temp fits it perfectly, maybe not the lyrics so much.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
lol

This was nice actually. I hate that song but I haven't heard it in forever so I guess it was nice hearing it again =D

Nice combos too

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
jabbing is a bad habit. It gets CCed and helps your opponent escapes combos.
Then I guess I'm glad I'm not in the habit of doing it. Probably because one of the main people I regularly play CC's way more than anyone else I've ever played. I beat him in tournaments by going peach XD.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

RaynEx post. This thread has been RAYNED on! waht what Ooo0000OO

jab is only good for reset on missed techs. And to edgeguard for lulz waaaahhhtt
I agree. I try to jab only to reset -> grab/move. If you land a nair or dair on an opponent, jabbing afterwards is counterproductive. They can buffer roll out or CC it. Better to make use of the hit and shine or utilt/grab and go into something gayer.

That being said, dair->jab on jiggs/peach is alright sometimes because they probably won't expect it and miss the d.i. on the jab. That means you get a free usmash.

jab usmash 2005 comboooz

Top Bottom