• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christsmash in Junly *Santa Confirmed*

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Wow tai and kyle out? Sadface :(

Edit: anyone else going play ultimate marvel on the xbox? I'm also taking my xbox but I need another controller so if someone could take a controller it would be cool

Jane

Smash Hero
something happened to it but honestly i have no idea what LOL. you're gonna have to ask him.

and :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
50% coming.

Also Cori I have a present for you for your bday! but again I'm not sure If I'm coming. Will you be at the July 7th brawl/project m tournament in Tempe? ^^ I'm pretty sure you will love what I got you whenever I see you again.

k9.

Smash Ace
Hey cori on a serious note, can you host brawl please?

It will really help our season in terms of our pr. So can you please help us out?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Serious face. I don't think we'll have enough set-ups as i (I mean, I already hhave one person bringing an Xbox for a different game), I'm not going to stack tournaments (having two at once), and I don't care for Brawl. I don't even want to do P:M, at least not now.

When I say no, I mean it. Please respect that.

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
>no pm.

I don't even know if I even want to attempt to save up for this.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Corigames

Smash Hero
One part of me is really sad about that because some good people aren't going to turn out to my tournament.
On the other hand, that means I might make some money off Melee for once in several years.

aberz™

Smash Cadet
Lol, so is there even a point in having yuma go?
We are pumped and ready for the trip, but with a small amount of people going, not sure if its even worth the trip.
M3DZ keeps talking about wanting to play frosty and getting arped by axe lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
^Not to mention, I JUST got sick today >.< and I know it's most likely gonna be worse tomorrow. Whether or not I go depends on how well I'm feeling on Saturday. I really wanna go... but I'm all congested :( I'll take craploads of meds.

I knew I shouldn't have used my last full restore at that last gym.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
wtf man!!! I'm going to be mad and sad at the same time. I basically asked the days off for nothing

aberz™

Smash Cadet
@ Axe: -_-'
I really hope you get better man, Ill take some NyQuil for you lol

@ Kira: I don't know his number, I usually just hit him up on Facebook.
He will be going with us.

Corigames

Smash Hero
A) Why should I post things if people aren't going to read them?

B) I can't force people to come to this. If I could make Tai, Rob, Coty, Frosty, etc. come, I would. I can't. I also can't look into the future and say that such-and-such date is a good day to do a tournament. I posted this tournament before the end of May, so there was a month advance on the date. People had plenty of time to make plans to work into coming to this if they wanted to.

C) Because so few people are coming, I'm not buying intoxicants for other people. If you want to do some, by all means bring 'em and enjoy them. I'll share if asked.

D) This may just end up being a smashfest if not enough people show up to make a suitable bracket. I'm still down for crews (Yuma vs Everyone else?), teams, low-tiers, or something.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I actually feel slightly better than I did yesterday. So hopefully I'll be up to speed by tomorrow so I can make it to this :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make it... :/
Hope you have a happy birthday. And I hope I can give you your present next time we are at the same tournament.

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Gah, I come here to drop some bad news and find that the ****storm's already begun.

Turns out I totally forgot it was this weekend and double booked. I'm having some friends over at my house tomorrow. Really sorry, as I really, really wanted to make it, but it just isn't going to happen this time. Have a good time guys, and if anything -- Corey, tell the Brawlers they can come and do Brawl if and only if they all sign up for Melee. Compromises r gewd.

AXE 09

Smash Master
^Dang that's a bummer... I just wanna play Melee lol. I'll play with whoever shows up :p See you guys there!

I'm most likely going to be there sometime between 11 and 12

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
It sucks to leave :( but thank you for housing us cori. You are amazing :)

Corigames

Smash Hero

1. Wobbles $21
2. Axe $6
3. JetFour $3
4. Corigames
5. M3DZ
6. Abers

I don't think I'm going to make a results thread for just this. If the PM guys post a results thread for theirs, I might asked them to edit in the TIO bracket picture or something for Melee though.

PS
Thanks everyone for coming out, you made my birthday awesome. Especially all the random good people that decided to show up and take our money. I mean, placing top three would have been nice, but I guess not in a 3 man tournament XD Anyway, it's was super cool, nothing was broken, and everyone survived... I think. Was a good time.

Top Bottom