• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu bi-weekly results! 2/25/1012

ChuDat

Smash Master
Teams
1. Chu + Boss ($43)
2. Tope + Cyrain ($22)
3. Chillin + Doh (7)
4: Doll + Milkman
5: Omni + CK
5: carlos + poehlcat
7: smashgod + sage
7: Juan + East Coast Eddie
9: Wenbo + Winston

Singles
1: Chillin($55)
2: Chu ($27)
3: Cyrain ($10)
4: Boss
5: Tope
5: Milkman
7: Winston
7: Doh
9: Omni
9: Llod
9: G-reg
9: doll
13: Bigwenz
13: Yoshido
13: Carlos
13: Smashgod
17: Eddie
17: Juan
17: Gosu
17: Wenbo
17: Pandu
17: Dkuo
17: Ck
17: Sage
25: Poehlcat

Thanks for coming! :)

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Man I was ****ing up hard today. Stupid sticky trigger...

Good games everyone, hope to play people more often. Every time I go to a fest I realize how bad I am lmao. Shoutouts to my cousin randomly finding an internship here.

edit - oh yeah, Sage, I'm a little salty about our set. MM next time I have cash on me? lol

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Man I was ****ing up hard today. Stupid sticky trigger...

Good games everyone, hope to play people more often. Every time I go to a fest I realize how bad I am lmao. Shoutouts to my cousin randomly finding an internship here.

edit - oh yeah, Sage, I'm a little salty about our set. MM next time I have cash on me? lol
Yea sure man.

I'm going to mm more of the top players next time. I definitely am improving.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did Boss beat Tope? lmfao

:017:
Is this a real question?

F'in trolls....

I lost to Chu and then Cyrain.

Milkman defeated SmashGOD (barely) Boss (barely) then ***** Cyrain (lmao) then got ***** by Chillindude829 then lost to Boss (barely).

Ya weird bracket/interesting results please post it.

Shout out to G-reg for making it close as usual.

Shout out to Chu for literally playing the ugliest set ever against you. Seriously out of the like the 20 or sets we played this was the most ******** lmao. I was so mad I quit out of both matchs, but good **** ****** me regardless. Sad I didn't get to see Cyrain **** Chillin and that I didn't get to play Chillin myself (even though he prolly woulda won).

Good **** Omni putting CK in the scrub's corner.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sounded like i missed a bunch of gay bs. glad we just fested

*** all that noise, real tournies ftw, lets gtfo out of basements.

umbc was vacant, coulda easily tournied there btw ^^

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
There were 25 people there and 7 set ups. I did not feel crowded once. Overall a pleasant Chu biweekly in comparison. Sad that only like 2 MD people showed up, but MD randomly hates Chu I suppose.

Thanks for stepping up and hosting though Chu, even though you made mad $ from tournament + venue fee you ****!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Gay BS? The hell? Chu's place was legit. You guys were lame for not coming!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Because the garage got cleared out there was room for like 4 setups in there. It was amazing. I do see that as the limit for the number of setups there. I don't see where else another setup could fit.

Also: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318539

This is a tournament that's gonna be in Richmond. Come on down guys. We have an amazing venue and everything.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Idk about other MD people, but the event being at Chu's didn't affect my attendance. I didn't get off work until 12, and no one (i.e. DJ and Voodoo) wanted to go with me so not splitting $30 in gas for 7 hours of Melee is a little steep for me. :c

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even know about it until after results went up. It was a windy cold day anyway, woulda been perfect for smash. Next time I guess.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Idk about other MD people, but the event being at Chu's didn't affect my attendance. I didn't get off work until 12, and no one (i.e. DJ and Voodoo) wanted to go with me so not splitting $30 in gas for 7 hours of Melee is a little steep for me. :c
yeah my true reason is that i left my controller at hovas and had to go get that ish anwyay

next time=****

ChuDat

Smash Master
Tope said:
Ya weird bracket/interesting results please post it.
Cyrain losing to Milkman resulted in your "weird bracket". =(.

Here's the bracket. It's not the correct one since I didn't save it, but not much was changed.

Sorry about the delay.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chillin is amazing for playing this game for almost 10 years now.

Chu is amazing for always coming back to both games.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Cyrain losing to Milkman resulted in your "weird bracket". =(.

Here's the bracket. It's not the correct one since I didn't save it, but not much was changed.

Sorry about the delay.
You should submit the Tio file to SSBPD.com. There's a THREAD stickied in Melee Discussion if you have questions.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That bracket is wrong i never played boss or dkuo... I lost to chillin than smashgod

ChuDat

Smash Master
B0nes - Will do!

TheSage - I apologize. Please give me a list of all the players you beat and lost to so that I can update the bracket. Thank you.

Everyone - I apologize if the bracket isn't correct. If the bracket doesn't look right, please tell me so that I can update it for submission to SSBPD.com. Thanks!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Chu, do you have any of the .tio files from the old ChuDat bi-weeklies? They'd be helpful for the SSBPD. Lemme know

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Yeah, tio files for old Chu biweeklies would be phenomenal to have since it's where a majority of MD/VA's local data comes from.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Unfortunately, I haven't saved any of the TIO files or results from any of my tournaments. I have a few, but I think they are for brawl. I'll see what I can find and I'll definitely send those in.

You can find the results and maybe the TIO files of about 5 tournaments on all is brawl. Search for "Chudat" and you'll find them.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Thanks, I was able to find 3 on AIB that had Melee (one of the Melee ones had doubles only, unfortunately). Did you ever post bracket images in results threads or your Chu biweeklies thread? If we get bracket images we can reconstruct them as tio files, and they are pretty small tournaments so it wouldn't be overly time consuming.

Top Bottom