• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Special Haunted Halloween Biweekly Results (11/1/08)

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Big Candy -

$5 MM Wolf dittos
$5 MM Meta Knight dittos
$5 MM your Snake (no homo) vs my Lucario
$10 MM Mario Kart (you can pick stage)
$15 MM Inferno Wings eating contest

Let me know Big Candy!!! =)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll hot wings mm you. Hottest wings they got, we go one for one until someone gives up, no drinks, no items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
JCaesar -

Sounds good!! Gonzo, Esoj, Candy, and myself all had an eating contest before and it ended in a four-way tie because we got so full. I think Candy would've lost though because you can tell the wings were starting to get to him (we weren't allowed to drink during the contest LOL).

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
I'm seriously money matching you in stepmania ^_^
How do you want to go about doing that?

Oath.

Smash Ace
I am lil b...............................................wtf

MMaaaayyybbebbbee
he means he was yoshi..

I'm seriously money matching you in stepmania ^_^
How do you want to go about doing that?
well basically in tourneys what they do is pick songs that are able to be played and you play them.. uhh we will have a "qualifier"(whoever wins the qualifier chooses the first song) then we will play 2 out of 3, choose 10 songs that you want and ill also choose 10 get it?

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
Ok sounds good, maybe we should lower it to 5 songs each? 20 songs seems like it might take a bit too long

he means he was yoshi..

well basically in tourneys what they do is pick songs that are able to be played and you play them.. uhh we will have a "qualifier"(whoever wins the qualifier chooses the first song) then we will play 2 out of 3, choose 10 songs that you want and ill also choose 10 get it?

Kaiser-GL

Smash Journeyman
and what about settings? Any restrictions? I play on c600/c700 so idk if thats a problem for you

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I would arm wrestle but it is pointless cuz i would lose to everyone there except yosters little bro (lil d)

Top Bottom