• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's bi-weekly weekend of Events Results Brawl + Melee results up

Coney

Smash Master
grrrr my cartoon fighting game is better than your cartoon fighting game

EDIT - as an aggressive player i hate brawl's overly defensive nature but lack the technical ability/drive to play melee at a high level, i'd imagine other brawl players feel the same

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Some people love their family more than their girlfriend (I don't have one but thats not the point) and I'm not one of those people with my family but I love Kirby like a brother and would love him even more than a GF if I had one.

skyheart

Smash Lord
lmao this thread is totally making me lol

wictur once showed me who this poyo guy was, i lol as the lolmaster that i am ^.^

skyheart

Smash Lord
oh and xkidzax is tolly too good, miss ya bra, come to gotm's tourney, i'm like 97.6 percent shure i'll be there huh huh!

Shinku

Smash Champion
meaning thats how it all started for me as well as 99.99 percent of todays smashers

xzax, i dont know who you are but i think your awesome. come to a md/va melee event, scar/inui/atomsk cant get enough of this region

falco03

Smash Lord
i dont understand y people think i suck in melee mm anyone .........im way better in melee than brawl..............also in brawl in which i hate so much i can side step like 20 times without getting hit with falco its so dumb

SOVAman

Smash Hero
i dont understand y people think i suck in melee mm anyone .........im way better in melee than brawl..............also in brawl in which i hate so much i can side step like 20 times without getting hit with falco its so dumb
boss stop posting on lie's account

lulz

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Really Tant, really!?

If anyone should be mad, I should, you fricken Aircamped then spammed Whorenado on me.........

Just because I did simple camping against D3, everyone, even Inui, agreed that I played it right...........

It's not like you didn't almost win against me, but I'm not gonna sit there and take a 60% chaingrab for approaching, because that's something that an idiot would do.

It's just stupid............ but good game anyway, with that ROB ditto.

TKO-Thanks for driving, remember what I said on the way home, I will make due on it.

EE-Good games as always

Inui- Thanks for having my back on this thing.

Meep- Good job as always, MD/VA's coming back.

Chu-Same as Meep, and thank you for hosting this tournument and answering all my questions

Atomsk-Nice ICs

Nacker- Nice to have met you, and thank you for your advice, I don't like MK, so I'm probably gonna second Diddy when I learn ROB completley.

If I missed anyone.................well, just let me know.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
grrrr my cartoon fighting game is better than your cartoon fighting game

EDIT - as an aggressive player i hate brawl's overly defensive nature but lack the technical ability/drive to play melee at a high level, i'd imagine other brawl players feel the same
i'm hoping thats not the reason brawl players aren't playing melee :s i would advice you to play melee if thats what's holding you back... by drive are you saying like the will to go practice the at's?

Coney

Smash Master
i'm hoping thats not the reason brawl players aren't playing melee :s i would advice you to play melee if thats what's holding you back... by drive are you saying like the will to go practice the at's?
the reason i play brawl (and DDD, actually) is because of the lack of mechanical motion that is required to play it. i don't have to think "push this button to reduce lag, then this to land, then this to attack, then fight," that kinda thing--i'd rather just fight the person and think about the game rather than what my hands are doing, which i'm incapable of in melee for some reason. it's why i still play SF2, also. i don't like to rely on the quickness of my hands, but rather the quickness of my head. DDD's good at that because he doesn't have any real AT's. my other characters take a little more handiwork but they're still in no way like melee.

it's probably why i sing the praises of smash 64 so much, because despite playing arguably the most technical character in the game, it just comes naturally and the only character-universal technique, z-cancelling, is extremely simple.

i'd like brawl a lot if it wasn't incredibly defensive. it's a game that's a lot of fun to be sure, but not when money's on the line...

Lobos

Smash Master
we could all just be like g-reg and not bash any smash game at all?

smash games are fun, leave it at that. remember, its a ****ing pikachu fighting a kirby fighting a donkey kong fighting a yoshi. who can possibly get angry at that
or be like Lobos and bash the players in person.......:laugh:....shinku is gay

Allied

Smash Master
Really Tant, really!?

If anyone should be mad, I should, you fricken Aircamped then spammed Whorenado on me.........

Just because I did simple camping against D3, everyone, even Inui, agreed that I played it right...........

It's not like you didn't almost win against me, but I'm not gonna sit there and take a 60% chaingrab for approaching, because that's something that an idiot would do.

TKO-Thanks for driving, remember what I said on the way home, I will make due on it.

EE-Good games as always

Inui- Thanks for having my back on this thing.

Meep- Good job as always, MD/VA's coming back.

Chu-Same as Meep, and thank you for hosting this tournument and answering all my questions

Atomsk-Nice ICs

Nacker- Nice to have met you, and thank you for your advice, I don't like MK, so I'm probably gonna second Diddy when I learn ROB completley.

If I missed anyone.................well, just let me know.

Allied

Smash Master
XD lol

after a long time waiting heres my shoutouts

1: Meep ($66.00) (1 + 2 split and didn't play it out for grand finals) (Ice Climbers) your too good with icies it was nice to meet u XD

2: Chu ($33.00) (Ice Climbers/Kirby/Metaknight) i can't believe i met my idol chu! its so wierd that like 2-3 years ago iwas reading up on you and now i was playing you XD really thanks for everything i give you mad props.

3: Atomsk ($11.00) (Ice Climbers/Dedede) :3 Trevor AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4: Pyronic ~ Star (Metaknight/Olimar) It was nice seeing you again too bad we couldn't play =/

5: Inui (Metaknight) :3 inui

5: HAT (Snake) you sir were too funny greatest night for brawl ever, i gotta come to md/va more often =D

7: G-reg (Snake) i didn't get a chance to really talk to you because i was too shy =/

7: Deez (Diddy) nice diddy yo XD

9: Lie (Falco) nice falco XD

9: Tantalus (R.O.B./Fox) lol tant your obsolutely too funny we gotta fight each other soon

9: EE (Dedede/Marth) umm i think i know you but i dont XD either way fun times at chuss

9: TKO (Falco)
13: Allied (Kirby/Snake) i'm gonna try to sleep before a tournament next time (52 hours no sleep johns >.>)

13: Takeover (Snake) great snake i felt bad beating u first round u deserve top spots ^_^

13: Nacker (R.O.B.) lol u were funny

13: Lobos (Toon Link) great toon link i'm surprised u didnt get a top spot 0_o

17: Snak Attack (R.O.B.)
17: Izumi (Toon Link) :3 dave LIL GIRLS

17: Lil'B (Yoshi) too funny man lol @ the mcdonalds trip great yoshi tho for real, Bwett of MD/VA

Btree: Absolutely hiralous we definitally gotta chill soon next time i come to md/va AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
korn: too funny XD i wish i could of played u in melee curse 5 hour traffic

i dont think i missed anyone

there were some people i played but i didnt know their names XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Really Tant, really!?

Sure you played it right, but it made mad, because I knew you couldn't attack whatsoever

you basically had no talent and won, it was sad, so I wanted to prove you couldn't attack by running the time out on you, and it worked

stuff like that only works on people who don't know how to attack.

Yeah good ROB ditto (albeit i hate rob ditto)

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Wow, saying people have no talent, how nice of you......................

Yet you went MK and spammed nado and aircamped..........which is like ten times as gay.........AND takes no skill..............you're like those noobs in Halo 3 that play Social Slayer and think they're amazing, then they get ***** in MLG.........I'm glad Inui beat you.

Just wait until next tournument.

Oath.

Smash Ace
Wow, saying people have no talent, how nice of you......................

Yet you went MK and spammed nado and aircamped..........which is like ten times as gay.........AND takes no skill..............you're like those noobs in Halo 3 that play Social Slayer and think they're amazing, then they get ***** in MLG.........I'm glad Inui beat you.

Just wait until next tournument.
lolhalo3isbad

and btw tant has you there, if you didnt attack and got camped.. tant played it perfectly. cheaboi

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Halo 3 is awesome in my opinion.

Not the best game ever mind you, it's highly flawed, but still awesome.

Top Bottom