• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I'm planning on going to HERB3 actually. Team?

While I might be only 22, my size gives me an advantage over almost anyone. I can normally drink a full bottle of Tequila and still be alive and kickin' the next day. I recently drank a bottle of Patron and half a bottle of Captain in the same night. lol

Yeah, would love to team.

Alright chief, we'll get the specifics ironed out as time draws nearer. Don't go MIA on the boards again, lol.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah I'll be around now that I got life ironed out. HERB should be a fun tournament, I think I'll be in NC for the week before so if you're local we should get some practice in while I'm down there.

If any of you play Modern Warfare 2, add me. My tag is the same.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dull,
Did you see my thanks...to you?

Aobve ^
I just did. Your more than welcome, Mizu. Hope ya like it.

Nah I'll be around now that I got life ironed out. HERB should be a fun tournament, I think I'll be in NC for the week before so if you're local we should get some practice in while I'm down there.

If any of you play Modern Warfare 2, add me. My tag is the same.
yeah, im from the Hickory area. I don't consider that "local" to greensboro. But, I'm about 1hr 45 mins away from Greensboro. And, stingers lives like... 20 mins up the road from me, so if you wanted to chill out in our area beforehand, that's legit. Unless, your "being in NC for a week" is going to mean "in greensboro for a week".

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't mind driving around to see people I'm driving the 15 hours down so what's another 2 hours really? Hopefully I can play a bunch of Smash while I'm in the area, Smashfest anyone?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Oh, really?
Is he having you guys over, before....HERB3?
That some nice ****.

Stinger....your friendly(ing) me a couple timez...@ HERB .......K?
Haha, it just kind of happened... just now. Why not swing by too, and play all the friendlies you want? We'd have to get the ride situ all straightened out.

Sweet...lets go to Dulls

That's legit. You guys can come over the afternoon/evening before we leave to go to HERB, stay the night, peace out on the morrow for the tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"peace out on the morrow" lol

---

well it turns out my latest awesome batch of clips totaled a lot of time for my combo video and im just about to finish the 2nd song, and I already have the credits song picked out. im gonna shoot for the video being released tomorrow! (or tonight if im amazing)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hey Dull, after you break apart the .pac/.pcs, which file do you have to edit to edit the text on ROB?
I just edited the .pcs, period. And, to edit the text... you have to edit it like it was a normal image. If you are using photoshop:

1- Use the eyedropper tool to get a sample of the color that ISNT the text (just click on it). That will change the color in your pallette.

2- Color *over* the text with said color, with your layer blending mode set to "normal"

3- click on the text-box Icon (a "T"), and draw a box. Click up in the toolbar to select your color to whatever you want it to be. Type it out. Click out of the box. Boom.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
happy new years

o god petron lol. last time i had that no kidding i did a power hour sort of thing with it and got 14 shots in before we had to stop lol

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I have weight on my side, so I'm pretty coherent still. Although I'm pretty sure once I finish the bottle I won't remember tonight. lol Feel free to talk to me on AIM I don't have all the time in the world to edit my speech on there. lol But man, Modern Warfare tonight is amazing. So many n00bs after Christmas, it's amazingly easy to level right now.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Happy new year, everyone!

I just edited the .pcs, period. And, to edit the text... you have to edit it like it was a normal image. If you are using photoshop:

1- Use the eyedropper tool to get a sample of the color that ISNT the text (just click on it). That will change the color in your pallette.

2- Color *over* the text with said color, with your layer blending mode set to "normal"

3- click on the text-box Icon (a "T"), and draw a box. Click up in the toolbar to select your color to whatever you want it to be. Type it out. Click out of the box. Boom.

Wait, you don't use ASH at all??

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Happy new year, everyone!

Wait, you don't use ASH at all??

No way dude. Brawlbox is WAAAAY easier.

I'm up to 18 shots of patron, about to finish the whole bottle. Aww yeah.

Not too shabby. I'm a lithe 160 and i polished off a man-size smirnoff vodka. Not the fifth, the one between that and a half gallon. Get at me.

Top Bottom