• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
i hear az has thriving sf scene.

omg im gonna attend my school's version of a smash tourney. its for charity though :(
we're holding brawl, sf4, bbcs, mk:wii, rockband, and some other stuff as a tourny

prizes include FMA:B dvd set, complete Monster DVD, first season of One Piece, and others.

hehe, i hope my smash skill hasnt dropped since i havent played brawl over a year. if all else fails, im gonna plank my way to victory

edit: whatever though, its for charity!

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
cool... **** MK... Kel is pretty good though. I wonder how Eric and TeeVee are doin.... wish MLG had live stream for brawl

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tommy wasnt there. tv lost to xzax and placed one above me iirc.

i lost to kel and smurf for the forst time in tourney. w/e im hittin up da club! me n xzax r gonna **** tomorrow

talkin to leisha when i got there was mad random n cute and cool lol

Buenob is viewing this thread. I remember that guy from early '09.

Also Chibo. Reading comprehension. I lack it.

Sad thing is I live like a two hours' drive from DC lol:c

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
In the car on the way back ATM will explain what happened on my behalf when I get back. However long that might be. I suck at using iPhones lol drudsfijgfhvjjghgxbeep

Hey guys I finally finished ROB's freaking basic frame data.:muffin: Now I just have to do throw data.

But the basic stuff should be posted in a day or two.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^
Hey, I 2nd that!

And I just made it back! xP

I guess I'll briefly break down what happened with me at MLG:

I knew that going into it that I've had very little practice since Raleigh, but I don't think that played much of a role this weekend.

I got a 1st rd bye due to my circuit pts I'm guessing, but my 2nd rd was against Logic/Pyronic Star since he came into the tourney with no circuit pts. And as much as I say I like the Olimar MU, I'm not very good at it. He wiped the floor with me both games. D: I think both were two stocks.

Day 2 I tried brushing it off, and was able to warm up some when I had to fight a Lucas from Washington (the state). I beat him fairly easily, and then went on to play God is my rock. I never get to play against G&W but I pretty much knew how to handle the MU (i thought). I won first game on SV by spiking him out of his up b while we were both last stock/kill %.
Game 2 went to battlefield and it was also back and forth the entire game. With about 20 seconds left, I lost my % lead and he ran away. At the last few seconds i decided to chase him off the stage which kept him from grabbing the ledge one more time. The reason why this is important is because when we checked edge grabs, he had beeping 35 grabs. So one more would have won me the set 2-0. Even tho I was holding my own games 1 and 2, the cp is where I was hurt. He banned FD and I had no clue where to take him. I debated probably for 10 min before I made the stupid decision and picked frigate. I think I got 2 stocked while he was at kill %. I dont remember. I do know that everyone was watching D: lol. Oh well.

I'm not really disappointed though. I still think ROB did work at this tourney. Kira Flax beat Cheese's MK game 3 with ROB. TV whooped up on take over. I can't really think of what all went down. Nor did I get to see many rob matches. My head wasnt all there at the tourney. I spent a lot of time not watching smash lol. idk why. Maybe because the venue location was super sweet and distracted me very well. who knuz.

Stockfield ended up having car trouble and I helped him out. I will describe this experience in an elaborate story later, but for now, it's a school night, it's late, I have hw, and should sleep. erjfiebpbsbgirsbgbdsrg

ninis<3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MLG: You lost to Kel, an MK main. There are tons of MKs out there and ROBs losing to MK is pretty common. Do you think having so many MKs hurt ROB’s chances?
Chibo Sempai: Not at all. I think Dedede and Falco are harder matchups. We see less of them because of Meta Knight.
MLG: Do you think it’s possible for a ROB to place very well at a National?
Chibo: It’s possible with a good bracket and good rules. You need to avoid the really odd matchups if you don’t know them, and having a Ledge Grab Limit really hurts ROB when he’s playing Dedede. If ROB gets the right bracket and rules, it can happen.

Hater

Smash Ace
Awesome job at MLG you guys

Btw for an explantion of why M2k didnt win(m2k's opinion)
Its because in australia his controller got damaged and he hasnt found a suitable replacement he tried to get me to give him mine for free. I was having no part in this arrangement but just a little while ago i got a message from Shaya(M2k's Australian contact) saying that M2k wants to buy my controller because its perfect and he cant win mlg's no more

This situation is making my day ^^

Edit: My sig is a brief part of the story check
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=60129&page=1279

or the post
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11429082&postcount=19177

:D:D:D:D:D

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah and that's Kira Flax poking his head around the side of chibo's shoulder. we tried to do stupid stuff for the camera, but she kept taking pics at the wrong time

Top Bottom