• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
And its offset and there's white space and I feel like I'm being trolled with the low quality of the picture.
Offset+ whitespace because his face was too big and I couldn't be arsed to give 3/4 of a feck to properly size it.
Low quality of image because I made no effort to reduce it in scale.

Hence why I said it was a place holder until *accusing eyes* one was made for me. Took less than three minutes to make. Im impatient.

Also... do you know how hard it is to find a pair of wrap around sunglasses that fit an oblong/rounded rectangle? lol. Not to mention the apple.

man, if I hadn't just set this gangstaliscious dolphin avatar today, I'd so wear my shellderob train avatar too :c

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Did he infract you too? :p

Still wish I had an Azusa Chuchu. :(

Also, I love Dull's Chuchu, low quality doesn't matter. It gives it individuality.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im content with the original
but if possible, a ganon chuchu would be absolutely amazing :3
also, slightly creepy, ive been playing echo the dolphin for the past few hours then came on here only to see 'dolphins are legit'

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Probably make some more soon. I made this picture in the meantime. Its not really an upbeat one since I'm kinda blue today. Or something :/

Lol at having nightmares about kfc too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Heartstring

Smash Legend
spelt echo in europe ^^

oya, is there any way of making all of your posts be a different colour without having to do it at the beginning of every post? (a.k.a auto colour changer)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but my game case says echo...
mine isnt original game, its a later remake XD

so yeah basically your right, originall, its ecco. tbh its a poor game anyway, i was told it was amazing :L

Top Bottom