• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Oh yeah I see the DK plush now. Ha ha.

Also you're wearing that ROB shirt you wore in that one picture you had taken with stingers!

8Bitman

Smash Master
>_< I wanna go to a national soo bad... T_T

WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
There he is!
I wish I could've been there when you layed over at sky harbor. I would have blown you out of the water with a visit.

Lawl

I await the day that toasty, Max, Dull, Nacker, and Ch0zen can all return together in an orgy of ROBro nostalgia...

If only. XD At least we have 3/5, though. :o

I await that day. Lulz will be had.
i await that same day, myself. i might make a trip to the east coast to check out some law schools in the future, though. if/when i do, i will let the ROB boards know way ahead of time so we can have an all ROBro orgy.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I wish I could've been there when you layed over at sky harbor. I would have blown you out of the water with a visit.
Yeah sorry man I wish we could've hung out while I was passing through, but it didn't even hit me until I was physically in Phoenix waiting for my next plane and I thought to myself, "Hmm, doesn't maXXX live somewhere around here?" Next time, next time.

Definitely let me know if you ever swing by the East Coast though.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Best Brobotorgy possible: Sudai, JCz, toasty, Dull, HAB, Max, stingers, fu, Nacker, Ch0zen, Zwarm, Gp, Indigo, and Leisha if she's into that sort of thing.

As for me, I'd be the one taping it to upload to Youtube for the lulz.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Top Bottom