• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thats brilliant, right up until lyou got the :troll: face wrong

my dudley cospaly is ready, you should all see my hair right now, sides and back shaved completely

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well I have some videos uploaded from a tourney a couple weeks ago, but I'm holding off on making them public. Here's a preview match though, me vs Ryoko's Zelda, first match of grand finals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Go8-brSw8. And yes, the twisty aerial fsmash thing is ROB's new uair (and it's ****ing awesome).

The only new move not shown in that match is the new grounded side-B, which is similar to vBrawl side-B but faster. Anyway, I have more matches against other characters. If you wanna see them or you have any questions about ROB:M, feel free to pm me.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
u-air looks awesome. seriously. and the angle on how the gyro looks very useful for edgeguarding, among other things

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's sooo good. He can carry characters off the stage with it just like Falcon can with his uair, but with ROB's side-B thruster he never has to touch the ground to do it :D

Sudai

Stuff here
I feel like ROB is just going to dominate platform stages now. With the new UAir and Side-b you can be in the middle of the stage and pressure an entire platform near laglessly and near instantly.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just been to an anime convention, advertsed the hel out of my tournament and a good 20 fliers were taken by people, feles good man

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Well I did rather badly at the tourney...
Got through two rounds in the Loser's Bracket as R.O.B.
Entered Melee Singles and got murdered.
Entered Melee Doubles and got second (out of four teams).

Gotta work on that G&W matchup. >_>

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hi R.O.B. boards...Mister Eric thought me the ways of R.O.B. a couple years ago when I first started goin to tournies...jus wanted to say R.O.B. is awesome!

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Miss you beepo. Hope your endeavors in L.A. are working out for you.
=] <beep!3

lil cj

Smash Lord
Miss u too bro...everythings going great...started off doing short films, student films, and indie films....then moved up and did a few tv shows and got a feature film coming out next year. Also got an upcoming cartoon series that's being pitched to FOX. I have a good agent/manager and constantly auditioning...trying to make it:)....in my free time I play Brawl with some friends...been trying to find some tournies here on the Westcoast so I can rep R.O.B. if time permits too.... Keep the Robot alive bro!... now that MK is gone, that's one bad MU to not worry about...beep!

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Miss u too bro...everythings going great...started off doing short films, student films, and indie films....then moved up and did a few tv shows and got a feature film coming out next year. Also got an upcoming cartoon series that's being pitched to FOX. I have a good agent/manager and constantly auditioning...trying to make it:)....in my free time I play Brawl with some friends...been trying to find some tournies here on the Westcoast so I can rep R.O.B. if time permits too.... Keep the Robot alive bro!... now that MK is gone, that's one bad MU to not worry about...beep!

If you have facebook, add me:
http://www.facebook.com/MisterbeepEric

That goes for anyone else on here too. Feel free.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Got my blood test results, I was O negative as I expected haha. I'm the same type as my brother, so I'll be keeping him around in case I need blood. >=O

(I can give blood to anyone, although the downside is I cant receive any other type than my own.)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
:o Interesting. At least you know for sure now, and you know you have super flexible blood. So if any of your friends or family are in trouble, you could give some. :O Could maybe even donate some to a blood bank, too :D

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah the blood type is really good in case of emergency, since I can give blood to anyone on the spot no matter what. Just gotta hope theirs blood for me though if I ever need it. eeep

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah. I'm sure there will be, since O's have such versatile blood that they have a stronger reason to donate. :D

Edit: Yay, rant time

[collapse=rant time]So I go online early this morning to register for classes, only to find to my absolute horror that I can't register for some unknown reason. I see people who have already registered for their classes, and I get the most pitfalling, sinking feeling I could even imagine. I look to check my registration status and find that I am barred from registering until I see my advisor (mind you, who was assigned to me extremely late). And I -need- to get certain classes because I have things I need to do in between classes that are very, very important, and I can't get them early now which means that they will most likely be filled by the time I can even register... FML[/collapse]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
man oh man sapphy that is the worst possible thing! you need to get to that advisor ASAP so you cna sort this out before the palces get taken X(
why do you NEED to see an advisor if you already know what youre gonan do though?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I went to the office complex where she is and found out that she can only be seen through appointments, so I can't walk in and talk with her >< I've already emailed her but she's given me no response... *sigh*

We "NEED" to see an adviser because apparently the school believes you are not competent enough to figure out which classes you need to take regardless of whether or not you actually are.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay, heres what you do
tomorrow, you get to school early, earlier than pretty much any sane student, then you walk into her office and-if shes actually there-demand an appointment there and then, she cant use the whole 'im busy' or 'i have another appointment now' because no-one else is in.
if she isnt there, sit outside her office untill she appears
this **** is important and you have every right to be impatient

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I can totally do that but two things would happen:

1. She has no right to speak with me, and probably won't since they can outline their own appt policies.

2. She will hate me when I do get to talk with her, and I'd really like to have a nice advising session since it's required anyway.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
regardless, you need to do something that says 'urgent, see me now' and thats the first thing that came to my conflict-based head

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
After 5 years of college, I advise being advised.
If the classes fill up, you can prob request for an override.
You got dis =]

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^If only it was that simple here, lol

After 5 years of college, I advise being advised.
If the classes fill up, you can prob request for an override.
You got dis =]
:D
An override? How would that work? Classes here have a capacity limit and once it's reached, students can't be added to the class. Unless I was some kind of celebrity's daughter, I really doubt they would enlarge the class just because I want them to. Now if it was a technical error, that's different.

The only other miracle that could happen is if I can snatch a class from someone who hasn't paid for it yet. They have a date that you have to pay by, and if you don't, you're dropped, and it allows people who couldn't get their classes early to steal the now open slots. That's the only way I even got in my math class for this semester, but doing it for every class I need is a really, really big gamble. x.x

im pretty sure having a word with your dean will get you through to your advisor even faster

Lawl, I should do that if she doesn't respond to me by tomorrow, but then I'd have to find out who he is and then try to get through to him and then it'd get complicated. :(

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
At both Universities I've been to, I've been allowed, on multiple occasions, to be added to a class (if I really need it) by my adviser or another higher-up despite whether capacity had been reached or not. Mayhaps you could bring up the idea and see if it's doable or not. Where do you go to if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom