• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I seee :o That's interesting. I'll definitely have to ask. :D I go to a community college, though, so things might be different here. I go to Baton Rouge Community College to be specific.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah. Minecraft songs tend to be super nice, I don't think I've heard one that I don't like.

In other news- I got everything figured out and fixed. Turns out for some reason I wasn't receiving her emails so I just walked in and talked with her about it, and she advised me then. None of the courses I needed to take were full yet. Feels good man.

[collapse=my feelings]

[/collapse]

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man, I've been trying to avoid playing Minecraft for a long time, but now you post that amazing song Leisha, and I don't think I can stay away. Good music always pulls me into a game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Man, I've been trying to avoid playing Minecraft for a long time, but now you post that amazing song Leisha, and I don't think I can stay away. Good music always pulls me into a game.
saaame, calamity trigger opening dragged me into blazblue again
also, does anyone know when blazblue gets its next update? im tired of maining tager when he's ****ty

speaking of fighters, we got the first official character video for my little pony: fighting is magic today. and it looks excellent!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFnpBh22Sg&feature=feedu

Zwarm

Smash Hero
saaame, calamity trigger opening dragged me into blazblue again
also, does anyone know when blazblue gets its next update? im tired of maining tager when he's ****ty

speaking of fighters, we got the first official character video for my little pony: fighting is magic today. and it looks excellent!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxFnpBh22Sg&feature=feedu
Oh man, Blazblue and Guilty Gear music is so good.

BBCS:EX? aka BBC SEX? I think it's sometime in December iirc... for Japan at least. I don't think it has a release date anywhere else yet.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The BB developers said they never want Tager to be good, so he'll probably be at the bottom forever.

Then again they said they don't want Noel to be good too, and... yeah.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, kinda top tier XD
also, watch that vid i linked, its the making of a gorgeous fighter, despite what is actually outlined XD

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
That game needs more Fluttershy.

Tager looks like he'll be comparable to the rest of the cast this go around so far which is a major improvement from where he stands in CS2.

and yes Platinum is the best.
:happysheep:

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
But she has like one, maybe two ways to approach. One is not safe on shield and does an absolute ****load of damage and sets up her combos and stuff. The other kinda doesn't really do anything unless you rapid cancel properly. However, its hitbox is pretty fukken ********.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I want ROB huggles!

In other news, Cave Story 3D comes out in 5 days, and in honor of that monumentous occasion, I present to you a siiick TAS speedrun of Cave Story (not by me obviously). It starts looking cool when he starts picking up new weapons and constantly switching back and forth, then gets a little crazy when he gets the machine gun and starts gliding around, then gets insane when he gets the Booster 2.0 and flies around on a ****ing rampage. Just goes to show how big the gap is between human ability the peak of the gameplay (and thus how high the skill potential is in that game).

This is relevant because the main character of Cave Story is a robot.

Also, Xenoblade has sexy robots so y'all should play that too.

And just to squeeze a little more robot love out of this post, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW81g_cQE0w

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait does xenoblade have sexy robots?
fff i need to get further

also jceas if you love xenoblade so much you should honestly branch out into takahashi's other works...:)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
wait does xenoblade have sexy robots?
fff i need to get further

also jceas if you love xenoblade so much you should honestly branch out into takahashi's other works...:)
Yes, yes it does. How far have you made it?

Like I said earlier, I gave Xenogears a fair shake and it just wasn't for me. I would be willing to try Xenosaga if I had a way too, but I don't have a PS2. Does it emulate well?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Im lazy with RPGs, especially with school and other stuff lol. I finished clearing the mines underneath colony 6, just watched the scene where
metal face and the other mechon ambush shulk & crew and then dunban and the old dude show up
. I wish I had more time to play it x.x

Heartstring

Smash Legend
damnit zwarm, that game may be pony based, but its legitimately looking like its adapting into a good fighter! better than super chip fighter 4: yun edition and better than pheonix vs. wolvy&akuma 3 too!

also, caes im sorry but whenever i see your avatar all i can see is a red pikmin

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Damn stingers you've gotten nowhere haha. I just broke 90 hours today and still have like 2 major areas left before the end. This game does NOT skimp on content.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Jcaesar is ROB pretty much finished in PM? It seems like the people with the updated build hate him (Last time I watched Peef stream he was saying Laser is way too overpowered)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Don't take Peef too seriously. He rages about everything. lol @ laser being overpowered. It's still just as slow in startup and endlag as it is in Brawl (i.e. not a very good camping tool in a Melee environment).

Here's one of the latest videos of ROB:M if you want to check out how he plays now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbt23WpcgkQ. He's one of the most polished non-Melee-vets in P:M right now and shouldn't be getting any more major changes at this point.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Don't take Peef too seriously. He rages about everything. lol @ laser being overpowered. It's still just as slow in startup and endlag as it is in Brawl (i.e. not a very good camping tool in a Melee environment).

Here's one of the latest videos of ROB:M if you want to check out how he plays now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbt23WpcgkQ. He's one of the most polished non-Melee-vets in P:M right now and shouldn't be getting any more major changes at this point.
0:47
up-air?
-beepgasms-

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
Mr Eric is a God Kai now? thats cool. now whenever you go into any establishment where there could be samsh players you get to yell "GOD KAIS" and then go about your business normally

Top Bottom