• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ffff-I wanna watch it so bad but I freaking have school tomorrow and it's late... :(

Somebody HAS to record it!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Someone definitely has to record Ocean vs Chibo.
Or maybe I'll just leave my comp recording the screen while I sleep.
With maybe 5 gigs of space left.
Lolno.

It warms my heart to see ROB mentioned in the stream...

Guise... so I'm guessing Chibo v. Ocean isn't going down huh?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh okay, well the person who updated it on their face book must have meant winners bracket instead of winners finals.

Stilll super happy with how ocean went though <3 Hope I can see the games sometime

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Me and OCEAN (and randomly Tin Man right after he beat m2k.

<33

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I love how this thread exploded and went through like 3 pages in one day after Ocean beat M2K.

Also Eric, how's progress on the video about Robocopter? I know you didn't have any time to work on it this weekend, but it's been like 3 weeks since you said you had time.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
so... eric... i want you to paint the picture of the ocean M2K matchup... pretend youre homer or something and make it an epic

NP, bro. Gotta spread the greatness of Dr. Pepper any way I can. What better way, though, is there than to do it with laughter?
:mad:

...but your philosophy on the subject is nice.

Anyway, I gotta say that this is a pretty rad shot.

Ocean looks like a true victor. The guy to the right of his upraised arm is the very epitome of joy.

And then there's M2K, with a look of total dejection. Not to mention the guy to his right (not sure who he is), who looks absolutely disappointed.

Meanwhile the fellow above Joy-Guy looks like he might cry from happiness. And the dude to Phone-Guy's right has a funny looking mouth.

AND the guy above him to his right is just completely serious. Going back near Ocean, the second guy to his left (Tin Man?) is just ecstatic. Etc. etc. So many conflicting emotions caught in one single snap.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
:mad:

...but your philosophy on the subject is nice.

Anyway, I gotta say that this is a pretty rad shot.

Ocean looks like a true victor. The guy to the right of his upraised arm is the very epitome of joy.

And then there's M2K, with a look of total dejection. Not to mention the guy to his right (not sure who he is), who looks absolutely disappointed.

Meanwhile the fellow above Joy-Guy looks like he might cry from happiness. And the dude to Phone-Guy's right has a funny looking mouth.

AND the guy above him to his right is just completely serious. Going back near Ocean, the second guy to his left (Tin Man?) is just ecstatic. Etc. etc. So many conflicting emotions caught in one single snap.
And so that concludes your essay on emotionic in a split second...
A+ :dazwa:
Yeah, this photo sums up the entire event XD

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I legitimately made that my background.

Not sure how long I'll keep it because I might miss my anime backgrounds soon but whatever.

I'mma make a R.O.B. swapnote as best I can soon.

Oh yeah, and the japanese guy in the white shirt to Ocean's left is Otori. You can tell because he looks like L.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It warms my heart to see ROB mentioned in the stream...

Guise... so I'm guessing Chibo v. Ocean isn't going down huh?
When the exhibitions were going to happened, I asked if me vs Ocean could be one, they said yea and announed it. Then Ocean said he didn't want to because he was very tired and didn't think it would be a good match and declined :(

Day 1 Ocean legit had them called me to the stage and shook my hand and said he couldn't wait to play me. So depressed I never got to :(

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ocean is the best R.O.B. in the world right now.
I'm sad I couldn't make it to Apex (for good reasons) -- but also very glad I didn't stupidly decide to go on impulse X^D
<3 Ocean

So I added (to my 3DS friend list):
ipitydatfu
JCeaser
Zwarm
*IndigoJeans
*Sapphire Dragon

My Friend Code: 1805-2173-1105

*friends

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I played OCEAN, mostly just to show him new tricks and to play with my hero.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Ocean is the best R.O.B. in the world right now.
I'm sad I couldn't make it to Apex (for good reasons) -- but also very glad I didn't stupidly decide to go on impulse X^D
<3 Ocean

So I added (to my 3DS friend list):
ipitydatfu
JCeaser
Zwarm
*IndigoJeans
*Sapphire Dragon

My Friend Code: 1805-2173-1105

*friends
Cool, I'll add you a little later today. :)

Top Bottom