• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Is Dampierre DLC yet? The *****es at Gamestop lied and told me the Limited Edition of the game had the code for him and the only preorder bonus was an Ivy bobblehead...

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Is Dampierre DLC yet? The *****es at Gamestop lied and told me the Limited Edition of the game had the code for him and the only preorder bonus was an Ivy bobblehead...

Yeah that is absolutely incorrect. Le Bello was DLC exclusive when you ordered the super mega ultra limited edition overpriced nonsense at Best Buy, even though he's on the damned disk.

Then about a week ago he was released as regular DLC for like $4. The best $4 I spent since I bought those four 99c Chicken Burritos at Taco Bell when Chicken Burritos were 99c.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Not getting SFxT until I can make my dream team. Sakura/Alisa~

And I shall get Dampierre when I get home then. Normally the extra $4 would piss me off, but meh.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I freaking larve you alll...

I wish I could cuddle up with some takeaway boxes T___T.

Drinking celebration is fun ^____________________________________________^fgxfdc

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
DAT TRIAIN IS CHUCHUING THROUGHHHH!!! CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

YEAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..,,d

I love having a weekend offf. gonna sleep for 10 days =2

Heartstring

Smash Legend
even moreso on the interwebs

Anyway, my friend got SFxT early so i played it at his, My main? Steve fox!
For serious, His super is like frame 1, has STUPID range and deals obove average damage <3

Gike

Smash Cadet
Hey guys :)!
I will be at a small tournament this weekend.
There is a very nice livestream, maybe some of you are interested in watching some german players : D
http://live.bonn-smash.de/
I'll arrive in around 5 hours.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So I recently added a playercam to my livestream, and apparently this is what I look like to everyone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh thanks Zwarm!

I took a break for a while but I'm streaming the story mode now. And I have more viewers than I normally get for Project M on a Sunday night haha.

Top Bottom