• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

smashboards mobile

discuss

(stitched together from three screenshots from my ipod)
Isn't it hilarious? One time, all the home page select icons were the ssb64 picture that's sometimes on the right in the home page, and another time, the "clicked to access home page" logo was replaced by the Melee Mario icon :mariomelee:

Sudai

Stuff here
Nah, ROB is wearing a Pikachu mask. Sonic wearing a R.O.B. mask cause he wishes he were a robot. It's been his envy ever since Robotnik made mecha sonic.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh man, I just woke up and you guys are making me fall back asleep.

coming online shortly. king smirnoff joining me

edit: dude, i didnt know you had females P:M players. that girl was good with charizard too
That wasn't a girl...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Storms are really nice =)

Love them on a saturday when I can lay back and relax all day while listening to the storm.

They dont come by often though, maybe with summer coming. Most of the thunderstorms happen then =P. No rain though =(

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
In Arizona, rain is the most dangerous weather we have. Because rain is so rare the dirt and oils in the road get pulled out. It gets really slippery but looks normal.

It smells like god though.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Its awesome summer is coming, I hope I get time to visit some beaches =).

Need my bikini body back though, I was a derp and put on tons of weight. Doesnt help that my local gym was closed down a while ago though :/.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The new Pokemon is a DS game right? You could go for walks while you play. That's actually what I do when I play DQ5 on my DS, for like an hour every day.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
do what i do. Go find some martial arts clubs. kickboxing is preferable because i have never found something so strenuous in my life

but its so rewarding knowing that you could kick that irritating guy in the head and he wouldnt see it coming

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if yu're already flexible then kickboxing is great. if youre not flexy then you will be very shortly

unless youre me, and your hips are full of crampium

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I got black 2 aswell, I havent gotten very far, but its awesome

Is it bad that I enjoy WWE these days? never got to watch it as a kid :L

jjvirus

Smash Champion
What's a good DS emulator? I'm trying to do a Nuzlocke run of Volt White but NO$GBA crashed on me and deleted my save even thought I saved it like every 15 minutes. :c Lost like 90 minutes of my life <.< I have the DeSmuME, but that runs slow...and my comp is still pretty new with decent graphics and processor and all that jazz. Help a ROBro out? <3

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What's a good DS emulator? I'm trying to do a Nuzlocke run of Volt White but NO$GBA crashed on me and deleted my save even thought I saved it like every 15 minutes. :c Lost like 90 minutes of my life <.< I have the DeSmuME, but that runs slow...and my comp is still pretty new with decent graphics and processor and all that jazz. Help a ROBro out? <3
I've always used NO$GBA. NO$ZOOMER actually, the mod of it that let's you expand the window.

What is Volt White?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hmm that actually sounds pretty interesting. If I ever decide to play Black/White, I'll probably play that, so I don't have to use stupid Gen 5 pokemon.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I've always used NO$GBA. NO$ZOOMER actually, the mod of it that let's you expand the window.

What is Volt White?
NO$ZOOMER is what comes with the download...blah. I'll try it one more time. :/

Hmm that actually sounds pretty interesting. If I ever decide to play Black/White, I'll probably play that, so I don't have to use stupid Gen 5 pokemon.
That's precisely the reason I'm not playing strictly Black/White. XD I hate gen 5 with a passion.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Can I ask why people hate gen 5 so much? I mean I get hating on a certain group. I can't bring myself to like any Gen4 mons at all (and its rare that i like a gen3 mon too) but there are some legitimately good pokemon in the new group

jjvirus

Smash Champion
The way I look at it, yeah, there are a few good ones, but that's it. ONLY a few. There's so much garbage (literally <_<) in gen 5 that just make it so lackluster and disappointing compared to those in the previous. I mean, gen 4 wasn't that great either, but it was tolerable.

That's just my opinion, of course. I still play the first two gen's to death. Played through red and blue and crystal again over the summer, and recently started a Nuzlocke run on Emerald for the lulz. I'll always love the franchise, just the most recent stuff makes me sad on the inside. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I guess so, I mean I completely missed the hype train surrounding the series. Because I didnt get a game boy untill I turned 12 (by which time, gen 4 was about to be released) so I havent got any nostalgia surrounding the series
When it comes to the creative team and new pokemon, Theyve made some right wastes (but because of the story surround it, they had to remake the zubats, the geodudes, the ratattas, etcetc) but other time theyve have some brilliant ideas, chandelure, galvantula, scrafty, ferrothorn, some of the designs and stuff are brilliant! The story is a lot more compelling than those of previous gens (from what i know) too

Top Bottom