• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
I actually broke up with a girl cause she cut her hair. She had zomgwtfamzing hair and one day she cut it specifically to spite me. So it's not like I was that shallow, but like..yeah. Lot of **** there, but yeah. XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
r u for real? those are some of the most visually unappealing girls i have ever seen. the deceive everything my mind has come to know about human nature.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
r u for real? those are some of the most visually unappealing girls i have ever seen. the deceive everything my mind has come to know about human nature.
everyone has different tastes yo.

I came to like ganguros at an early age and never bothered to stop liking them even though I could never meet them.

It's like having something in your room that you dont really care foor and never bother to get rid of and just stays there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That is gross. She looks like she took a bath in decomposed pumpkins or something.

Face/eyes > hair (ideally blonde) > breasts > a$$ > legs > thumbs (ew Megan Fox)
in order of importance to me. Obviously personality is important too but this is just my scale for hotness.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Shado wtf are you doing here? There ain't no steak in here! This is a cheese-only zone.

THUMBS???? I don't think that's a place where most people get turned on unless Megan fox has the ugly thumbs that I have yet to notice.
Thumbs don't turn me on, but Megan Fox's thumbs turn me off.

Sudai

Stuff here
Second one's not fake, it is shoop'd though. Those are her breast, it's something called 'x-ray'ing. Can only be done on certain pictures, but yeah. Oh, and removed due to inappropriate content. :o

And ewwwwtf at Megan Fox. *shudders* There's way to many glaringly awful things about her to consider her hot, much less in your top two.. :/

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
honestly, face first. but the legs tells everything about the woman
You sir.

You're on your way to great things.

Stupid school. I had no idea we were talking about girls in this thread. Aside from **** and bears, women are my favorite conversation topic.

Eyes > Hair (Brunette preferably[We DO have some things that we don't agree on, JCZ. :p]) > Face > Legs > Body > Breast > Age > ***

I like your style sudai. Almost my list verbatim.

EDIT: now i must type my list while i'm sitting down.

Top Tier

Legs (i'm a sucker for long, shapely legs)
Face
hands/feet (i dislike ugly nails) This is probably the most discriminatory I get.

High Tier

Hair (high tier only because I don't mind the length, but I have an affinity for brunettes of all races)
Scent (they have to smell like a girl)
Eyes (once in a while i'll meet a girl with fantastic eyes; that certainly grabs my attention, but it's not vital)

That's it. I don't care if they have large breasts, but it's definitely a plus.

if there's an anti-tier, for me it would be smoking. it's a deal breaker.

Sudai

Stuff here
That's another thing. I'm a big cuddle and foreplay man. The [beep] aspect is all about her too. I prefer making my woman happy. :o

The happiest I've ever been was the first time I made a girl get to that point. It's just my favorite thing in the world. :x

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
That's another thing. I'm a big cuddle and foreplay man. The [beep] aspect is all about her too. I prefer making my woman happy. :o

The happiest I've ever been was the first time I made a girl get to that point. It's just my favorite thing in the world. :x
oops, sorry guys, Sudai was using my computer earlier, lol

that was me

10highfiveatSudais

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

I am the same way....really I am.
but... when I said (bleep) her I was talking about like a one night stand.

Also, everyone take a look @ the "Critique my rob" post

Edit: Good night.
All.
Getting offline.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oooh were makin tier lists now eh?

(no order in tiers)
broken tier
personality
intelligence

top tier
face
overall body
presentation

high tier
boobs
legs
eyes

mid tier
butt
feet
hands

mid tier is still good, i just dont get the whole hand and or feet fetish some ppl have. i'm really drawn to intelligent girls that are really nice and such, ones that are successful and can handle themselves and such.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
oooh were makin tier lists now eh?

(no order in tiers)
broken tier
personality
intelligence

top tier
face
overall body
presentation

high tier
boobs
legs
eyes

mid tier
butt
feet
hands

mid tier is still good, i just dont get the whole hand and or feet fetish some ppl have. i'm really drawn to intelligent girls that are really nice and such, ones that are successful and can handle themselves and such.
thats a good tier list i give it a 10/10 good job. only thing is boobs maybe should move up a tier imo

Top Bottom