• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He is a Dedede that places decently in Florida but has never done anything OOS or vs OOS players.

Don't really know if he's as good as he says he is.

Vist

Smash Champion
late shout outs:

gj to atomsk winning and stuff. You usually yell out some funny isht i guess i missed the offensive stuff tho lol.

dk smash - fun stuff in teams and smashin at your place

turbo/hat/btree- good times hanging u all and dk. we'll have to play again soon

neo- same as above but also good **** in singles.

meep- **** man u have the most ridiculous grab combos with ic's. nice seeing u again mang

omni- u sho bout dat?

dawgbowl- nice matches man, sorry about the gay-and-watch but he's the only character ive been playing lately >_<

chu- thanks for hosting and good stuff in our set.

d1- it was cool seeing u again man, ill definitely have to pay a visit up north sometime.

boss- fun stuff in our set

lil b- nice friendlies w/ ur yoshi

kirbstir- nice friendlies too

chillin- i know i dont get out to enough events but somehow we haven't played in brawl yet wtfzzz

also... i hope everyone got to try the salsa i brought

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
chibo - ive 3 stocked atomsk in ddd dittos before and atomsk 2-0d seibrik. IMO both atomsk and seibrik suck at ddd dittos though.

inui - even though it was partial luck, seibrik got 3rd at CH4. Besides that I can't think of anything, but hasn't he only went OOS like twice or something? He only did bad at C3

CO18

Smash Hero
lol, ddd dittos are amazing.

we were discussing seibrik cuz godismyrock posted a link to a money match between him and I

neway im some n1gg@ that is known for being really good on wifi and just recently started going to tournaments chillin that is all
i won gamebattles summer ladder and other random wifi stuff

edit: also didnt you infinite in those matches m2k

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
I wish I were willing to bring a PS3 everywhere turbo =/ If we go somewhere with a PS3 I'll gift it with STHDR

NEO should I bring Alpha collection sometime so I can wreck you with Gen

Everybody should play STHDR, come get wrecked by honda
dude i mean i'll bring a p2 w/ a bunch of games haha but yeah we should get some HD sometime, but i'm gonna be practicing 3s for a tourney in ohio i'm thinking of attending

i don't think g&w is a bad match for d3, i think it is just a match where the d3 has to... play really shield heavy and punish. no mistakes

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
chibo - ive 3 stocked atomsk in ddd dittos before and atomsk 2-0d seibrik. IMO both atomsk and seibrik suck at ddd dittos though.

inui - even though it was partial luck, seibrik got 3rd at CH4. Besides that I can't think of anything, but hasn't he only went OOS like twice or something? He only did bad at C3
can you do it now? that is the question

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rainbow Cruise.

I beat him very badly there back in Melee. I'm surprised he didn't ban it. It's still a terrible Marth stage and the match-up he had to face me in was in my favour by the same amount.

Top Bottom