• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDatz Presentz: A Merry Xmas Bi-weekly! - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Bring a present and your venue fee will be waived. We will be doing a secret santa event where presents will be going out to everyone =).
Present for chu or present for someone random for the secret santa, lol. Confusing.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I might actually go to this one lol. . . And also im calling out any team Money matches with me and chu vs anyone!!! So please anybody who wants to donate then just call us out.

falco03

Smash Lord
im going lol as soon as i seen to i changed my mine.........chu ill get you a present for christmas. it will be fake money so you can stop being thirst

teams someone i havnt teamed with would be nice

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Yo; I'm not particularly fancy, but I'm down here for a while instead of upstate NY at R.I.T.; I'll try and head out to this, meet some of the lot down here, get some rust out of my system. I know last time I went to an event in MD/VA I got trashed hard, but... I was also worse back then. Lookin forward to this.

This looks fun...... but i have no ride again lolz T_T
Lolz. I'll be here for Melee then going to Sypher's tournament on Saturday for Melee. If you want to go on Friday, I'd easily be able to drive you there

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lmao. I've never been anything less than SPECTACULAR in teams. I don't know what time I'm gonna get there, so I'm not making teams promises to anyone. You should be there anyway though.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Lolz. I'll be here for Melee then going to Sypher's tournament on Saturday for Melee. If you want to go on Friday, I'd easily be able to drive you there
AHHHHHHHHHHh really??? <333 you're so good to me Zant.
Please take me =D

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOL! Ask Chu again??
no I can't afford to throw out so much money lolz.
Zant said he can give me one. I just need to figure out a way to get back home which shouldn't be too much of a problem

Anyone here going to KTAR4? My parents won't let me drive there. I can drive to anywhere in MD/VA to get picked up from there

Kaffei. I can probably bring you back home

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Chu says that he will be donating $10 to one lucky person at the tournament. You must bring a present for the secret santa event in order to participate in the raffle.

Basically, he'll be throwing peoples names into a hat. If you get picked, you are the lucky winner of $10.

Good luck to all!

Also, there will be FREE sodas at this event! This is chu's way of saying Merry X-mas =).

Please come and celebrate Christmas with us =).

One last this, what else could we do to make this a memorable xmas bi-weekly?

Ideas:
1. Donate canned food for the homeless and the venue fee will be waived.
2. Have someone dress up as Santa. Santa will give out the presents during the secret santa event. (I don't know, I can't think of anything lol)
3. Have chu read his chronicles

Tell me what you think of my ideas.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Definitely have Chu read his chronicles.

There's still a few people that haven't read them, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom