• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDatz Presentz: A Merry Xmas Bi-weekly! - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
i wanna bring a present but idk what

ooooo this is gonna be fun =D

I never pay venue fee at ChuDat's Melee events. I bring tvs which waives the electricity fee despite using up more electricity

Stage list for Melee.
I think it goes like...

neutral
Final Destination
Battle Field
Dreamland 64
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams

counter
Pokemon Stadium - sometimes he lets it be a neutral
Mute City - sometimes he lets it be legal
Kongo Jungle
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
So...is this at some guy's house or what? I'm interested in playing some Brawl, but am not interested in the tourney. Will there be any smashfesting going on? I've got christmas shopping to do this weekend, so if I'm just gonna be standing around, I'd rather not attend.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
So...is this at some guy's house or what? I'm interested in playing some Brawl, but am not interested in the tourney. Will there be any smashfesting going on? I've got christmas shopping to do this weekend, so if I'm just gonna be standing around, I'd rather not attend.
Yeah this will be at Chu's house.
There will probably be some TVs for friendlies. Who knows. Just come and have fun

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'd like to go to this but I don't think I'll have a ride, sucks cause there ain't gonna be **** going on for the next 3 weeks afterwards :/

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ohhh
I was hoping I could convince Zant to pick you up but I think that's a little too far, :S

B0NK

Smash Lord
confirmation list for saturday ??

=/ if less than 15 then.. probably going to sypher's
This.

I would like to go, but I don't want this to be another 1 or 2 people show up incident.

From what I can see it's

Boss
Candy
Chu
Korn
The Dashing Knight
Mini-Cafe
Me

So it's not looking spectacular, any Maryland is only a maybe.... and from what I've heard SSR is holding a smashfest the same day....

PEOPLE PLEASE CONFIRM

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
this was supposed to be directed at zant (i thought i quoted him)

could you pick me up? i live in laurel, md its exit 33a off of 95

edit: lie said he is going, i'm going if i find a ride, gimr said he is probably coming which normally means apostle too

B0NK

Smash Lord
coo, looking pretty decent if people's rides pull through =P

this was supposed to be directed at zant (i thought i quoted him)

could you pick me up? i live in laurel, md its exit 33a off of 95

edit: lie said he is going, i'm going if i find a ride, gimr said he is probably coming which normally means apostle too
I live in Falls Church, Virginia and I'm already getting ephoenix for Sypher's Melee tournament and at 12:30 I'm picking up K4L from his volunteer work in Fairfax to bring him to ChuDat's Brawl tournament. I'm not able to get you

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Sypher is a person. He is hosting a tournament on the same day. Idk where.
Forget those chumps. Unless of course, you're living about eight years in the past.

I might show up in the evening since I live so close, but it depends how the Christmas shopping goes. The lack of guarantee for friendlies makes it a shakey deal for me. Last time I attended an event at some guy's house, I ended up standing around most the day.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Well if you wanna play just ask if you can do a rotation or something lolz
If u see ppl playin friendlies don't stand there, ask =D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Forget those chumps. Unless of course, you're living about eight years in the past.

I might show up in the evening since I live so close, but it depends how the Christmas shopping goes. The lack of guarantee for friendlies makes it a shakey deal for me. Last time I attended an event at some guy's house, I ended up standing around most the day.
you could always enter the tourny, if you really care about playing

@zant
i didn't know you lived in va, my badz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom