• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm done with drama for now lolz. Lets just focus on this tournament and possible discussion on improving our game and what we need to focus on.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
DK- I dunno, but you were there last time, so if you can imagine somewhere to put it, we can do it. Just as long as it doesn't lag.

Hova I agree, lets remember the cooters motto

"be better"

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
DK- I dunno, but you were there last time, so if you can imagine somewhere to put it, we can do it. Just as long as it doesn't lag.
Yeah it doesn't lag, it's a tube tv. I'll just go ahead and bring it and if we end up having more Wiis than tvs just let me know and we'll use it. Cool?

Still looking for partner :) My hair has mindgames, I make a great teammate ;)
I wasn't planning on doing teams but if you wanna try some friendlies and see if we sync up then I'll bite. My hair's range and priority might compliment your hair's mindgames, you never know :p

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
**** it, every time I wanna go to one of these, I always have something else going on D: I'm going to the next one. I SWEAR IT!!!!11!!1!1!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
i cant make this anymore.

boss ill bring your cord to a fest or somethin next week.

my return is now scheduled for GIMRs tourney the week after this

edit: also apex results were disgusting. candy the only md/va in the top 10?? good sh*t to candy but come on guys

ChuDat

Smash Master
Zomg, theres been no posts since yesterday. I'm a tad worried. We need more hype. Rawr! :3
Don't worry, all of MD/VA have been in New Jersey the whole weekend so none of us couldn't post, my self included.

Yes, there will be live stream at this event if Tantalus can provide it. Can you Tantalus?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good News:

MD/VA won the regional crew tournament at Apex. I think that it is clear who the most dominant region is now ^_~ (No Johns). Midwest had Canada and New Jersey had New York and they still couldn't take us!

And we are only still improving! Expect everyone to get better after this tournament. There was a LOT of improvement from all the players that went to Apex. We will be sharing all of our knowledge here. Look forward to it =).

Chillindude829 - What is the current fux? Why can't you make it?

chillindude829

Smash Master
chu theres a slight chance i can make it. all depends on my bro, hes the one driving me up. right now he's saying we'll go home after he gets off work saturday night, but he said he's considering calling out of work on saturday so i'd be able to come home late friday night

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
(Deep, loudly voice) HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE

Im like about 85% going to this.

And Chu I got a question, since Im only entering singles (if I come) is it cool if I come to the venue around like 1pm and 2:30; since you said you want people to get there on time for doubles.

Lobos

Smash Master
Apex was crazy but lets get ready for dojo!! I should be making this now and helping out tantalus with stuff. Still need to see about those tvs tho......

Chillin you better come O.o We still haven't played singles yet lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Azen, go get chillin and come to this

I can sort of provide live stream, but the problem is Tio is on the same computer and the live stream sucks up all the power. Maybe we can get tio on another machine?

ChuDat

Smash Master
And Chu I got a question, since Im only entering singles (if I come) is it cool if I come to the venue around like 1pm and 2:30; since you said you want people to get there on time for doubles.
We expect to start singles around 3:00 PM so I think you should be good. If you can't make it on time, then call someone and let us know

Chillindude829- Can you take a bus or something up here if ur bro can't take u?

DKK - Chillin lives 2938748923 miles away in Blacksburg, VA lolz.

Lobos

Smash Master

I can sort of provide live stream, but the problem is Tio is on the same computer and the live stream sucks up all the power. Maybe we can get tio on another machine?
Can't we use one of the computers there? Do you think the venue owner would mind? He would be getting advertisement in the process lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

I'll bring my laptop (lol 4GB memory) if you can bring the capture card + software (drivers) for broadcast on uStream.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
chu theres a slight chance i can make it. all depends on my bro, hes the one driving me up. right now he's saying we'll go home after he gets off work saturday night, but he said he's considering calling out of work on saturday so i'd be able to come home late friday night
Chillin I need a teammate for this. We should team. Olimar and Snake is really good. If you wanna try it out in friendlies before committing thats cool with.

Top Bottom