• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

hova

Smash Champion
yo Chu... use the C3 stage list, it's hot and sexxy

Starter stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's DS
Lylat Cruise

Counter PICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delphino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1

hova

Smash Champion
i like striking and having one ban or having two bans and only being allowed to ban one neutral

altho i think those stages are good enough that we would only need one ban

jjvirus

Smash Champion

Starter stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's DS
Lylat Cruise

Counter PICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delphino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1
Needs more Jungle Japes:cool:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The return of Groom Blue here is much needed! Exciting.

Hova, are you still coming to this?

I wanna practice against some at MK's at this tourney! I think Omni is coming, and then maybe Jon?

EE, lets practice this week. I'm gonna perfect the D3 match up, you're gonna be so good against MK, I promise. And you should never lose to R.O.B. ever again at this point.

I'm taking this tournament super serious. Like, believe it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Starter stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's DS
Lylat Cruise

Counter PICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delphino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1
needs the ultimate cp norfair.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
for some strange reason that im not complaining about i have off of work this day. expect to see me hear.
now who wants to team?

HAT

Smash Ace
ill bring my laptop for tio, if i can help run the tournament. =0

who wants to money match? you think you can beat me?

chu, you wanna mm?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Hmm I SHOULD just cancel this tournament. The amount of disrespect that I am receiving is unacceptable. I should just ban all of you guys (you guys know who you are). If I do that, then I might as well cancel the tournament and quit. To think that this all escalated after someone stole my Wii at my OWN house... ****ing terrible guys. Where the **** are your morals?

I have been hosting tournaments for the past 4-5 years. Any weekend that there was no tournament going on, I was there to fill in that weekend and host a tournament. I've done so much for you guys, but apparently you guys want more. I'm not ****ing superman. I can't attend to ALL of your guys' needs. I have my own needs too. This includes paying my god**** bills. I am 22 years old trying to get by, so I host tournaments which YOU GUYS WANT so it's a win win situation for the both of us. Instead, I receive so much f***ing disrespect from so many people.

The following people have disrespected me -
1. Neo
2. Taj
3. Korn
4. Boss (on other levels)
5. BMX (I don't think he knows what he is doing)
6. Dre (unsure on this one, seems alright)
7. God-Is-My-Rock
8. Meep
9. Lil B (very minor incident)

This is just from the top of my head, I'm sure there are others. This is ****ing ridiculous. I wanted to put your guys' name out there so that everyone will know what kind of people you are. PM me if you are interested in knowing more about these people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To look at it from your guys' point of view, I don't see that I have done anything wrong, morally. The only thing I can say that I was "wrong" in was the banning of Oath. I don't want to get personal on this situation.

Lets see.... anything else?

I was an azz to certain people for legit REASONS. I'll apologize to BMX right now though, sorry I was an azz to you. Although, everything I said still stands.

I "banned" the infinite, lolz.

That's pretty much it. If you guys have anything to say for your selves, then PM me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone did NOT want to hear this, then please ignore it. I am merely venting some stress lolz. I'm sorry to all newcomers.

LMFAO, holy **** i finally got first in the brawl scene!

:laugh:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
ill bring my laptop for tio, if i can help run the tournament. =0

who wants to money match? you think you can beat me?

chu, you wanna mm?
I'll take the case.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol apex put a big hole in my wallet =| i may or may not come.

hey chu is the infinite banned against everyone or just you? I saw u still have it under the rules i just need clarification.

When i cant infinite well at a big tourney it pretty much reflects how my ic would do if i didnt infinite people lol =\. I barely ever *** them up, but yah i did a lot at apex. Even a no name mk in PA beat me lolz.

just as a fyi for everyone that thinks its unfair.

HAT

Smash Ace
don't cancel the tournament, chu. md/va needs to step it up, and canceling tournaments will make it harder.

anyway, yea, omni..chillin, i'll take those mms. anyone else?

HAT

Smash Ace
Hova the stage list would be better if you switched Lylat with PS1
no

ps1 shouldn't exist.

brawl takes too long to begin with. putting a tree in the middle of the stage, or a ****ing mountain..or a ****ing windmill is ********.

example?

plank vs puffmaster

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
no

ps1 shouldn't exist.
Agreed.

Chu: Do you mind if I come over to your place Friday evening? I won't have a ride to the tournament since I'm moving back to Largo. I also need to pick up my controller.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
The stage list should just be the 4 standard ones and if it must be an odd number number of neutral stages than delfino should be the 5th or yoshi's story should be moved to counter pick.

Coney

Smash Master
Don't think I can make it to the actual tourney, been eating up a lot of cash lately. I'd love to show up for post-singles training though, would I still have to pay the venue fee for that? 'Cause if so I might just show up and stay the whole day playing friendlies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Well if we use the stage strike system we don't need 2 bans.......Better question, does anyone actually CP lylat? lol

Top Bottom