• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDatz Presentz=- : The Final Bi-weekly of the Year. December 15th Virginia

ChuDat

Smash Master
Introduction: Hello all! I would like to officially announce that ChuDatz is holding the LAST bi-weekly of this Year in Northern Virginia =). Want to have a good time, get better, and have fun at the same time? Then come down to my bi-weekly! I have the best competition here from the BEST AREA of the country, so no one will be dissapointed. There are also *Special* guests that may arrive where I personally invite out of staters like Mew2king, Pc Chris and random others from states surrounding us to share their talent and play guys like YOU. So if you like what you see, then come on down!

*Another thing. Please don't come to the bi-weekly expecting to only just play friendlies. This is a tournament, not a smashfest. Please don't make me ask you to leave, because I will. You will be wasting my time and space in my small basement. *

Dates:
1. The Final Bi-Weekly of the Year - December 15th

Prices:
Bi-Weekly Singles 5$
Bi-Weekly Teams 5$
Tournaments are 10$ per event*

Place:
3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls Church, Virginia, 22042
(Not too far off I-495 beltway Exit 50 towards Arlington If coming from up North, or Exit 48 towards Annandale if coming from South.)

Time: Everyone may arrive after 11 am. Don't arrive earlier, I'm sleeping =Pz. Teams start @ 12 PM, and from there, the tournament will run accordingly. I have had many people show up one hour late, which is unnaceptable. Arrive on time or save me the time and don't show. I understand **** happens, so Call me if something comes up and I will delay the tournament.

Rules : MLG Rules + ChuDatz Rulez

Singles-
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10%

Doubles-
1. 70%
2. 20%
3. 10% or Money back. (Varies depending on the # that shows)

Contact Information:
Myspace - www.myspace.com/chudat (Don't friend request me, I only add people I know personally)
Facebook - Seach for "ChuDat"
E-Mail - Chudatzz@yahoo.com
AIM - ChuDat87
Cell Phone # - 703-989-8795

----------------------------------

*Set-ups such as TV'S, Cubes, Wii's, SSBM, and Memory card are needed for tournament efficiency*

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I probably won't be there, rebel's already at home by then, and i have some finals a couple days afterwards.

OMG I'm like Redd, but seriously tho, if there are any in jan i'll try to come cuz Chu's was my first tourney ever, and I haven't been to one in SOOO long.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
omg. i have to go. I HAVE TO GO. i love chu dat. I LOVE CHU DAT!

Rebel581

Smash Champion
****. I have my Math final on this day. Yes, I have a final on a Saturday. 8 AM too. Can I get a time when this starts? That Math final is my last final and it ends at 10 AM so I may be able to make it if the tournament starts late enough.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Alright mew2king, i'll team with you. But please pleaseeee don't enter singles =/. I'll let u have a friendly TV for ur self! ok? hahah

Hey mew2king, u should now take the time to learn to take the train down to my place by ur self. Ask ryoko on how to do that. And yea, ill pick u up too

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I want to ask TA people for team.. since I don't have partner
but I don't think someone will accept me -.-

i guess i'll team with ss4ricky if he show up... but less chance.
if he can't come i probably enter only singles then

Astral3190

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but I forgot to ask this question in my first post.

What exactly are ChuDat rules?

Thanks, hope to see you all there Saturday.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Want to attend but don't want to deal with customs agent at airports. Trains make me nauseus.

-offtopic- Chu you staying on the west coast now ? -->Falls Church, Cali.
If you're coming from Florida I don't think you'll have to deal with customs agents.

Top Bottom