• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Possibly, the connection here can be pretty unstable so we'll see how it goes.
Tantalus plans on having a livestream though.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im hanging out with my nephew all day, but he lives in bristow and i may bring him over later in the day to check out what a smash tourney is like.

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
confirming and stuff. June can definitely hold his own.
I'll be bringing my Wii like I've said a few times before... -_-

And I'll see if I can get my bro to get a TV to bring also.

And I still need a teammate for doubles anyone want to team?

@ Pulse do you still need a ride to the smashfest?
Nah, I got a ride so its all good.

mattstever2009

Smash Cadet
wait... K-9 ur having somethin tonight too?

oh yeah an i guess i can bring my tv but let it be known..... real talk... somebody touch my ****.. that's yo ***.... no bs...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
anyone wanna pick me up tonight from my house to go to woodbridge ?? i live in fairfax and i already know how to get there easily

Kenrawr

Smash Master
wait... K-9 ur having somethin tonight too?

oh yeah an i guess i can bring my tv but let it be known..... real talk... somebody touch my ****.. that's yo ***.... no bs...
Yeah man, get down here. Your presence and TV would be much appreciated =p

We're heading out now, gonna stop at IHOP first, should be there after 9. Got 1 TV and 2 Wii's.
Lookin forward to see ya guys. =D

anyone wanna pick me up tonight from my house to go to woodbridge ?? i live in fairfax and i already know how to get there easily
No Esoj?

To those who haven't heard:

There is a smashfest at the venue tonight. You're welcome to come and spend the night.

There's at least twelve people here already and more are coming =o

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
At least you're old enough TO drive Bolt <_< how do you think me, June, and Poyo feel :(

I'm just not in a good mood. I want to play DIFFERENT people. The people I play everyday read me too well and main my character's counter picks. I want new mind games and new challenges.

I'm going on a Johning spree as of now, and its just making me madder so I'm gonna just play some xbox or something.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i'm gonna start a live stream in a bit, as soon as kenny gives me the password to his internet, we're all setup, we'll see how well it works out

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Live feed is down until tomorrow. We need to run a wire and setup a table upstairs to get a solid conneciton. I'll do this in the morning.

Good luck to everyone! See you in the morning.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to make it just for teams. If so, anyone still looking for a last minute partner?

Shinku

Smash Champion
i have never heard money match soo many ****ing times. to those who said it 100 times, yall are ****ing pathetic,

and if your wondering who im talkin about, feel free to ask me in person and ill glady put them on the spot, even though it dosent take much thought

im not even a big brawl guy, and yall make me hate it

except taj, daydayday ditto on halberd was pretty funny lol

Top Bottom