• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol nevermind this part.

Congratulations Hall for making it into the SCPR.

Stauffy is one post away from 1000 posts! I want a speech from the man.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I prefer laughing with others, it's what I live for.

Although I do fault you for your preference towards subtlety, it has it's benefits. :D

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Meh, subtlety is only really good if everybody else has to sit there for a few before they finally get it. Otherwise, all you get is a load of confusion and it's just not as funny.

.AC.

Smash Lord
i think subtlety is better.im still confused as to why oats bursted out laughing last weekly even though nobody said anything,i guess its better when you are the only one that gets whats going on.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I tried but couldn't think of anything interesting to say. Sorry Mario. So instead here's a demoman in a funny hat.

For the current subject, Subtlety is definitely the way to go.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Hmm...while subtlety is definitely good, and vulgarity can get quite a few laughs, I think I'm more of a fan of simply spotting contradictions, oxymorons, and things that just don't fit, and then laughing at them.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Exactly. It doesn't have to be a joke, which is what subtlety actually applies to. Just spotting the contradictions is something I do all the time. It's best to find them first, and then either make fun of or make a joke out of them so that everybody else can see as well.

At least, that's what I try to do. Most of the time. >_>

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
So, what you're saying is: You spot contradictions or what you think are contradictions and then you share them because you were the first one to spot it and like, obviously, the best thing to do is to share what's on your mind the second you spot it, right? And you're telling me you try this? Most of the time? Really?

...****...

I'm pretty sure all I'm doing most of the time is just reiterating what everyone else is thinking because it's impossible that I'm the first to spot something or spot a contradiction all the time, and I usually just stop when I feel the horse has been beaten enough. Or just beat it some more cuz the horse doesn't know it's dead. Or do a Hall and beat it til it lives again; like a metaphor for masturbation...

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
So, what you're saying is: You spot contradictions or what you think are contradictions and then you share them because you were the first one to spot it and like, obviously, the best thing to do is to share what's on your mind the second you spot it, right? And you're telling me you try this? Most of the time? Really?

...****...

I'm pretty sure all I'm doing most of the time is just reiterating what everyone else is thinking because it's impossible that I'm the first to spot something or spot a contradiction all the time, and I usually just stop when I feel the horse has been beaten enough. Or just beat it some more cuz the horse doesn't know it's dead. Or do a Hall and beat it til it lives again; like a metaphor for masturbation...
Don't tell me you're going to shave your head next.

EDIT: Amazing timing irony. Always seems to happen to me. Huh.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
whats funny in chula vista 2009:

you will not believe how many inside jokes we have. when your back is turned- we're pointing at you, when you come to tournaments not showered or when you say something you think is really funny (when its not), we laugh in your face and tell you how fantastic your humor is.. then when you're gone it usually turns into something like this:

bones makes a very crude and shallow observation (usually about appearance, or something stupid someone says) and once he cackles, fierce laughs- then turns it into something sexual, havok will laugh and say, "ddayum, thats ****ed up- but so funny because: i always noticed that but im not ****ed up like bones. i could never say that outloud. im friends with everyone." then oats will come up with ways to make person we talk about feel left out the next time we see them, then hall chuckles it off and says something that makes it awkward and funny. repeated cycle until we've completely wasted your character. congratulations.

its a vicious cycle, im not going to lie.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
whats funny in chula vista 2009:

you will not believe how many inside jokes we have. when your back is turned- we're pointing at you, when you come to tournaments not showered or when you say something you think is really funny (when its not), we laugh in your face and tell you how fantastic your humor is.. then when you're gone it usually turns into something like this:

bones makes a very crude and shallow observation (usually about appearance, or something stupid someone says) and once he cackles, fierce laughs- then turns it into something sexual, havok will laugh and say, "ddayum, thats ****ed up- but so funny because: i always noticed that but im not ****ed up like bones. i could never say that outloud. im friends with everyone." then oats will come up with ways to make person we talk about feel left out the next time we see them, then hall chuckles it off and says something that makes it awkward and funny. repeated cycle until we've completely wasted your character. congratulations.

its a vicious cycle, im not going to lie.
Since when have you been speaking in the third person?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
You must not know me very well, but I dont care about your lame *** conversations, seldom do I ever really read into any of this. But hey, you're an ugly piece of **** and I'm not going to explain anymore to you. Talk to me in person dude. YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, because I dont know you and you dont really know anybody else. Sorry if I don't respond, you're hella annoying and overly forceful of your bull**** *** opinions. This might not make sense to you right at this very moment because of your -dont point your finger at me- mentality, but now isn't the time to lash back and give me some crappy dissection tangent. Just sit down and point at yourself for a second, read what you've typed, look in the mirror, lol I dont give a **** anymore. Everyone else who doesn't like your nonsense will agree with me if they post it or not. I really can't stand you or your pretentious margle blargle nonsense. I've officially hit the block button- NOW. BYE. LOL. I dont even know what I'm talking about anymore, but all I know is that youre so annoying and dumb.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
You must not know me very well, but I dont care about your lame *** conversations, seldom do I ever really read into any of this. But hey, you're an ugly piece of **** and I'm not going to explain anymore to you. Talk to me in person dude. YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, because I dont know you and you dont really know anybody else. Sorry if I don't respond, you're hella annoying and overly forceful of your bull**** *** opinions. This might not make sense to you right at this very moment because of your -dont point your finger at me- mentality, but now isn't the time to lash back and give me some crappy dissection tangent. Just sit down and point at yourself for a second, read what you've typed, look in the mirror, lol I dont give a **** anymore. Everyone else who doesn't like your nonsense will agree with me if they post it or not. I really can't stand you or your pretentious margle blargle nonsense. I've officially hit the block button- NOW. BYE. LOL. I dont even know what I'm talking about anymore, but all I know is that youre so annoying and dumb.
This would make sense. Except it doesn't. At all. For any reason.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
wow.
This is like 10 pages of pure smash boards drama, this is better than mexican novelas.

Top Bottom