• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Heyyyy I can't go to palmdale tomorrow. D:

I swear, I will leave active gamers weekend open, I want in on that, lol.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
So, this is the last week before my Speech Season "officially" starts. I'll get no practice with out-of-SDers after this, so I'm thinking I should go to Palmdale.

So, as far as I know atm, it's...

Havok
Hall
A.C. (?)

Am I correct?

Would I be riding in a trunk again?!

Will I always be the youngest?!

.AC.

Smash Lord
yeah i need confirmation from hall or havok and also info on what time they are leaving etc.if i go that would be my first tourney outside tj/sd.:colorful::colorful::colorful:

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Any chance someone can swing by Clairemont on the way to Havok's tonight? I don't have a ride and am gonna have to take the trolley otherwise.

I can live with that, just throwin it out there.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol

So i might become a bartender...lol

Car:

Me
Hall
AC
Bone
Nyjin
Stauffy
gursalug
Oats
and
mario
Rickety?

We need another car! lol

I can take 6 ppl.

.AC.

Smash Lord
wow so many people want to go to palmdale :),hopefully i get a spot :)

**Havok**

Smash Lord
my car:
Me
nyjin
stauffy
AC
Gursalug

Oats car:
Oats
hall
Rickety
Bone
Mario

Rickety I need your confirmatiooooon. Same with you mario.
Who ever can, get here tonight (im going to be at Hall's)
Someone burn the CD!!!! Or bring Ipod's lol.

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok at what time will you pick me up!!!

@ burger king btw

if somebody can contact him and tell him i would aprecciate it plx!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
see the rest of you guys tomorrow then i guess

btw i don't even play pokemon i just like it so i doubt i could even get 100 right let alone 150

.AC.

Smash Lord
AC meet up at burger king at 8:00am

Nyjin, see you at 8:00

Everyone else meet up at 7:30-8:00 at my house.
ok thnx,i guess i wont sleep, drunk soid is too much fun,i havent laughed so hard in a long while.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Carrots and eyelashes. . .

I'll try to make it! My current relationship with this new-fangled coffee thing is causing me to not fall asleep until super-duper late, and I end up missing everything! (How does Mr. Typh do it?)

Fingers crossed! <3

**Havok**

Smash Lord
PPL! :

SATURDAY

Recording session to make this "we can read people" video AKA there are no combos in brawl video.

Why:
-Because we're cool.
-Because we're really cool
-Because we should have one
-Because we should really have one
-We have a good group of players that can make some interesting plays in the game.

I want everyone there that day, we'll just hang out, play smash for a while. EVERYONE. That means TJ too =).

SUNDAY

WEEKLY. And it will happen, none of this ohhhh i don't wanna play. No, cmon, support the scene get better! Friendlies don't do justice. Doubles singles!

San Diego 34

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7420

.AC.

Smash Lord
hmm ill go saturday, but there is a TJ tourney en sunday!hmm ohh where will i go..

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
whole video should be nyjin and chill rolling into rest imo

i'll probably come, i got overtime + holiday pay for labor day so i'm rolling in cash right now

might as well blow it all on a trip to san diego

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
I won't be back in SD until Monday right after that :(

Also, as long as you have an SD card, you don't even need to install anything on a Wii to enable brawl hacks like that.

You can even use Brawl itself to do it. You just grab smashstack, put those files on your SD card, then the boot.dol of geckoOS 1.91, and a brawl .gct file with the infinite replay cheat and any other cheats you may want enabled , then just boot up brawl normally, put the sd card in, go to the stage builder, and it will crash and load up geckoOS, then just load the game again through that and bam those hacks are enabled.

Nothing installed on the Wii in the process.

Also, not sure on this, but I think you can take the SD card out after loading the game through that and still have the hacks enabled.

So you can have one designated card with those files on it, put it in after loading brawl up normally on all your systems, go to stage builder and load the game up again with geckoOS with the infinite replay cheat, take it out after the game loads, and then continue doing it on all the other systems.

Top Bottom