• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for an AWESOME Pride weekend. I hope you all had fun! I can't wait to see you all again soon (this weekend?) ERR! BYE.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
God dang I just realized this thread was here because of AIB.

Why am I up so late.

Auto come to Oxnard and/or lakewood! Actually everyone come to lakewood and/or Oxnard!

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Anyone have free time this week (and live relatively close to paradise valley/chula vista) to smash for like an hour and a half - two hours or so? I need to practice some things so that these level 9 cpus don't give me false confidence haha

Hall

Smash Ace
Fabian just reminded me it's my birthday soon. How many of y'all are free this weekend to go out and eat?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i am and birthday happy soon
didnt say it on aib cause its not offical till 12

BIRTHDAY HAPPY

Slicer

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, long time no see.

Anyway, I'll try my best to go to San Diego 9 cause it's looking pretty sweet especially with the vid rakan put together.

Hall

Smash Ace
I'd love that Nyjin. Fuddruckers down on 3rd ave Saturday night at 8PM. I'll be out of SD more most of the day until then. See you guys there

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Hmm would anyone going tonight that happens to be nearby UCSD be willing to take me with them? And I'm guessing its the one on 340 3rd Avenue Chula Vista, CA 91910-3933 Zeke.

Top Bottom