• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
So who wants to go to champs this weekend?

Me(maybe)
Havok
Hall
Terry(maybe)

*Edit*
Took off Falln and Luke since Luke can't go anymore and Falln would rather go to Ek4 champion instead.
Ac/TKD/Saberhof are maybes :3

I might not be going to instead go see a movie with someone. And As much as I'd like to support Champ, $5 venue just to play in singles is kinda meh.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Falln/Havok/Terry/Kira are pretty much guaranteed for now, Mike. I can't afford to ask for anymore time off work at the moment, and have already exhausted all of my co workers for swapping shifts. If I happen to get Saturday off next weekend, it goes with out saying I'll be there.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
People going to Mikes, I think, this would be Ideal, and pretty realistic.

Zekey(Driver)
Falln
Derek(noob)
Kira
Nefarious B

Havok (Driver)
Terry
Pheonix
AC
TKD

Tearbear

Smash Ace
thinking of hosting a tourny on june 4th we can use it as an excuse to celebrate mine, oats, and zekeys birthday

Awex

Smash Lord
Do it, Terry. I wanna attend a local tournament that isn't run by the grossmont gaming club.

btw, how's your robot?

Awex

Smash Lord
Been alright, Lance. Just alright, lol.

My summer is coming up, and I would like to waste much of my free time on Smash, and maybe get good again along the way. Anyone free to practice tomorrow?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I was gonna say we should play today! But I can't anymore, I'm going to make a little schedule so we can get SD to practice together again. Someone wake the inactives from the dead.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I think I can get a few new people to come to the smashfests.

Also, we gotta play a lot next week, there's Mikes(14th) and TAW(15th) that I'd really like to practice for.

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm always down for the smashfests, but go figure that the one saturday I'd get off has absolute **** going on.

Sorry about not responding to your text yesterday Carlos. How was your evening?

.AC.

Smash Lord
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeex, you should come down to tj so we can team again!

Top Bottom