• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
actually i just got the green light for saturday (we got family coming over on sunday)
saturday people bring your wiis and TVs
315 inkopah st
chula vista ca 91911
(619) 585-0065
lol I cant go isnt that ****ing hillarrrrriiiious....

My step dad always has an excuse"You told me these things were on sundays not saturdays"

Im like "Well you always say sunday is a bad day for you anyway"

So anyway long story short I cant go cause were doign SOMETHING on saturday(dont even know what)

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go, but I'd need transportation... as per usual for me. I can donate for gas and can provide an energy drink or two. Send me a pm if you can.

I also would bring a setup with me.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
cool. saturday works better for me now with school

Can you make doubles 12 or something so its not 6.50 and just 6 so its an even dollar amount

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
With the competition out of the way...Communists shall claim the prize!

*evil laughter*

Hanebow/Pirate Ship/Pictochat for Counters!!!

D

Deleted member

Nvm teaming with fear or hugglebunny if either of them go =/

P.S, i found out what else "Got Juevos"means xD

Mooo! How far is ur house from havokz, and is it in a ghetto part of CV =p

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
Oh, sounds fun. Looks like i'm in. Get ready for it baby, its Olimar day, i can feel it.

PS: Ghettosoldier, do you have a parter for doubles, or can you help me resurrect DOUBLE CAPTAIN!?

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Oh, sounds fun. Looks like i'm in. Get ready for it baby, its Olimar day, i can feel it.
mmmm is olimar having god tier for breakfast???
P.S, i found out what else "Got Juevos"means xD
Mooo! How far is ur house from havokz, and is it in a ghetto part of CV =p
ja its "got eggs" liek teh yosheeeee lolxD
im like a mile from havok so its ghetto if youre from the rich parts of OC or something

D

Deleted member

If its anything like havoks neighborhood, im ok, just cuz my parents are over protective and dont want me to be in some "dangerous" part of CV or something =P

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
If its anything like havoks neighborhood, im ok, just cuz my parents are over protective and dont want me to be in some "dangerous" part of CV or something =P

Don't even start on how overprotective your parents are, when mine wouldn't even let me go to a weeklie

looks like i won't be able to come =/

LHG

Smash Journeyman
HERE COMES DAREDEVIL!

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

San Marcos (J Flo, Pnoy and I) are re-entering the Chula Vista series tomorrow. :):):)

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
12 ? Aw snap... i hope you guys are doing doubles first , because i'm gonna miss em.....

Awex

Smash Lord
San Marcos don't got this.

Geo: Doesn't matter. You're in the negative against me on Olimar dittos, the ones that COUNT. ;D

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Mario for having all of us over. Haven't smashed with any people in a while.

falcon pride ftw
OOOOOH man, you missed it. I played a lot more Melee than Brawl, and in turn had a bunch of Falcon dittos with J Flo. FALCON IS SERIOUSLY WIN. :)

Top Bottom