• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
How was weeklys? i stayed home and watched the super bowl...****it, cards lost. Too close!

I might hit up this sundays weekly (is there gonna be one?) and get my wii moded if Soid goes. but like, Soid, if I update my Wii (like wii updates come out sometimes) can my wii get bricked? I dont want that to happen....

Oh and if its cool with you, Havok, i might need to stay the night on Sunday. I donno yet.

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Had a lot of fun, would've stayed longer but my friends and I stayed up the night before so we were practically falling asleep there, haha.

TKD- Thanks for the ****, it quickly brought to light a lot of my weaknesses as a player.
Nyjin- I was trying not to lol during my match with Dreamhack, haha. Good stuff.
Sleepy- Anytime we don't have partners again, we should double, I was surprised how fast we fell in sync.
Oats- Your Lucas is getting ridiculous man O_o

Hope to make it to more CVs, I learn a lot and it's a chill atmosphere.

D

Deleted member

Fun stuff guys! I failed so im maining random for the time being until im out of my slump, but i had a good time, and melee is AMAZING! <3 that game.

Good **** nyjin, beating TKD
and oats, you are the most rediculous player ever!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Fun stuff guys! I failed so im maining random for the time being until im out of my slump, but i had a good time, and melee is AMAZING! <3 that game.
Me and you both Socks! We failed EPICLY in singles...... But melee was pretty ****ing amazing though! To Mojoe, We gotta team together more often! GG's to everyone I/we played especially Hall & Oats! I still can't believe we beat you guys! See everyone at the next one..... <3

Edit: I want another Money Match in Melee Soid!!!! LOL, that was too fun!

(Yes Hall I said "LOL")

:chuckle:

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
<3 Ergot/Hoffman.

F.U. Burntsockz, you're no longer my protege.

*facepalm* @ Dreamhack.

Also, thank you to Dreamhack for the drinks. That was mighty kind of you and we all owe you thanks even though I didn't get one.

Awex

Smash Lord

Good **** nyjin, beating TKD and oats, you are the most rediculous player ever!
Did he beat Oats? I thought Havok and TKD knocked him out.

In other words, full resultsies? :p

Also, I'll random money match you in melee. ;D

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yeah no problem Oats, if I would've known I would've saved you one, but the minute I said that the sodas were for everyone they vanished!!! I should've brought 3 cases.......

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah i think im in a slump too. Either the Chula Vista community is too good or i suck in general.

So im gonna be testing out a few characters and hopefully reveal them at the next Quiznos or 1st weekly in March

Hall

Smash Ace
With your permission I'd like to run a TvC side tournament at this weekly (provided I'm able to unlock all characters ect.)

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yea im down! lol

Might as well. For some weird reason, Tatsunoko and Brawl go hand in hand...

EDIT:

Smashfest + Nazi Zombie Fest + Tatsunoko Fest on FRIDAY! 5pm :chuckle:

Hall we gotta go rent cod 5!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol itz cuz the tournaments i do on Tj are called Tj at War cuz i wanted the call of duty world at war and bcuz tj is a warzone etc.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest + Nazi Zombie Fest + Tatsunoko Fest on FRIDAY! 5pm :chuckle:
I'll totally try to make that, my classes end around 3:30 and I don't think I've got anything going on here at school. Lookin' forward to it!

--UnderWing

PS: I have COD: World at War (I'm guessing that's the COD5 you're talking about) for 360, which I could bring (though I couldn't bring my 360). But I'm guessing you're talking renting the PS3 version, so somehow I doubt it'd be of much use. Just thought I'd offer, anyway (if anyone else wants to bring a 360, etc.)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
looks like i wont be making a smash fest or weekly this week :( Hopefully next week...dammit...oh well have fun guys :D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm down for Quizno's, and I'm down for BIO. I'm not driving to BIO, I'll consider Quiznos, and I won't charge for gas, if my car just helps me pay for my food and tournament entry. I. am. very. poor.

D

Deleted member

Quiznos=no weekly= unhappy burntsockz

Age why do you taunt me so!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully, my car will be out of the shop by Sunday. I'd go to the Quizno's thing, but it's on the same day as my birthday (****, I'm getting old)...

Awex

Smash Lord
Ummm nvm can't go to Quizno's on the 15th. I'll be at my friend's house in LA/Six Flags for that weekend.

Although, since I'll be in LA, I might be able to get my own ride to Quizno's sunday morning.. ;D

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
Ummm nvm can't go to Quizno's on the 15th. I'll be at my friend's house in LA/Six Flags for that weekend.

Although, since I'll be in LA, I might be able to get my own ride to Quizno's sunday morning.. ;D
I'll actually be at Six Flags this weekend as well.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Take me to quiznos and dont charge me because my birthday is on the 12th <3

lol

Top Bottom