• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. Is this weekly still goin on? I been searchin for some sort of competitive play in San Diego.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Hey guys, I'm itchin' to go to SCSA #4. Any cars I can hitch a ride in? I'm good for gas money, no worries there.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
ramon sux,pick mai
duuuhrrr... agarra la cura, Ramon es Mexicano.

OK so AC likes May and Nyjin loves Cammy. thats goes to my must remenber list. Hey AC mas vale que no se te olviden las MM que tenemos =)

.AC.

Smash Lord
duuuhrrr... agarra la cura, Ramon es Mexicano.

OK so AC likes May and Nyjin loves Cammy. thats goes to my must remenber list. Hey AC mas vale que no se te olviden las MM que tenemos =)
yeah MM wutever,but if i win u give me cigarretes Tortaz instead of money.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Oats: I've been playing KoF for years, but took a break since joining the Smash community. If you're looking for somebody basic, pick Ryo. He's pretty much Ryu from Street fighter, except he has a few more special moves than the "Standard 3". Personally, I like Kyo, Terry, K', and Mai. Clark is really good, too.

Although, to stick with a trend of Psychic characters, you should pick Athena or Kensou!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Pikachu's hat > Terry's hat.

OK now that I got that out of the way, I want in for SCSA4 as well. Any room left?

Hey guys. Is this weekly still goin on? I been searchin for some sort of competitive play in San Diego.
You came to the right place. Keep checking the thread to see when there's a tournament lined up.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
We need another driver for SCSA 4 PRONTO.

It's my car plus who else?

My Car:

Me
awex
rickety
bone(?)
soid
tkd
mog

(two ppl in the back, dun worry its only an hr and half...i think lol, we did this already)

scsa 3 anyone?

or some variation of that lol.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
yeah MM wutever,but if i win u give me cigarretes Tortaz instead of money.
Sure thing, but if you losse maybe you might need to close your Internet company, So i recomend you use your own services as much as you can, because i don't think you will be getting some in a VERY VERY LONG time.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
WTF @ MogX. hahaha, such a funny thing to type it's weird. I love it.

I may take people to SCSA4 on my way to KoF. But I need to know what time we need to get to SCSA4 and how early we can be there, because I want to be at KoF by 10am. Lol...

My Car:

Oats
Hall (?)
Stauffy (?)
Nyjin (?)
Fierce (?)

If more people want to go, someone step up with the car. MAY 30th is SCSA.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Remember when I asked about ride situations before people even started mentioning them?

Ugh. This is why my car needs to quit breaking down...

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Until I get new tires I can't drive anywhere. Nog is planning on getting me some Friday but we'll see. If I get some then it may work out but don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Havok, Bone, Oats, Hall : take my Facebook kwiz. <3

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'd hate to edit out Stauffy, but Gursalug made a decent point; Gursalug would have to take his spot in my car because he brought it up first.

Hmmm...

Car 1: Havok

Car 2: Oats (Sort of)

Car 3: ???? (Mystery Driver)

hey everybody, if you guys can convince Hall, ask him to drive his truck, and then I'll pick him up from SCSA 4 take him to KoF, and then drop him off again.

D

Deleted member

Im gonna try to convince my parents to lemme go to SCSA, its not too far and i has good grades :)

I guess you dont have to save a spot, but Ill try to confirm whether i can or cant go soon.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
when i was a kid there was a slo a "maybe" choice...of course everyone always checked yes or no, but its good to know you dont HAVE to decide.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
when i was a kid, there was...

wait i never got any of those so i wouldn't know

:(

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
When I was in fourth grade, I totally gave this girl named Tiffany one of those notes...

"Will you go to the dance with me?", it said, with respectable yes or no checkboxes...

"I'll dance with you", was my response...

that stupid, female dog..

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Not to change the subject, but I'm attempting to use Snake. The transition from Ness to Snake is a little weird, though. I hope it turns out for the better.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Summer Wheatly? How the heck are you gonna do that Pedro?

I remember I got back a blank note in 5th grade. lol

I'd ask Skyler or Hall since both of them use those characters.

Top Bottom