• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Rickety

Peace and Love
Do you like him? Or do you like him like him?

Mexicans, in Mexico, pick Ramon.
Every time I go to the arcade in Tijuana (the one by the downtown cathedral), I always, always, always end up fighting Clarks in KoF. He's too good!

When my cousins from Cuernavaca came to visit us, they didn't play Smash, and Tony and I didn't play Resident Evil (too scary!), but, boy, they loved that KoF. And who did they destroy us with? Clark, Clark, Clark, Kula, Clark. <3

I can convince Hall. (insert crack of whip here)
Yowza! <3
Fierce is ready to pierce? :]

guys i think rickety likes me
Eep! What could have given me away so easily? I've been cool, calm and collected whenever the subject turns to Typh, I don't get it. I'm always, like, "Typh? Oh, he's O-kay, I guessss." I thought I played it so cool! Argh, foiled again. Oh! You're the only one who really understands me, spoiler tag. I can share my deepest secrets with you, knowing that you'll never share em' with anybody. You're my only friend.

Now, where were we about Typh? Oh, yes! I was about to send him fifty-thousand or so messages on AllisBrawl about how cute, amazing & wonderful he is! Oh boy, oh boy! <3

pssst, Typh... give him one of these:

Ack! Do I have to fill this out now? Right here in front of everybody like this? I'm such a private, totally-not-gushy person about my feelings, so this may be difficult.
Okay, Яickety, just breathe and relax. You can do this. You can check that little box and be done with this in a jiffy. You just gotta play it cool. Don't let Typh know how much you like him. Just play it cool. . .

when i was a kid, there was...

wait i never got any of those so i wouldn't know

:(
:( :( :(

I remember it happened to me in middle school. I returned it blank. lawl.
Aw, you never answered my note, Havok. :(
(It's okay! I still love you Havok! <3 )

. .

. . .

Ooh! I finished the note! Where's Typh?
Okay, Rickety, just play it cool, play it cool. Nobody will suspect a thing.

<3

:] <3 :3

Phew! That went well. Nobody will suspect a thing! <3

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
My day just got happier.
now image what you're feeling except times a hundred for me

i'm pretty sure that image is going to be my computer background

edit: i think me and rickety need our own thread or we're going to highjack this one every time either of us posts <3

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I really don't think any of us mind. It makes me happy... in that weird voyeuristic way.

GURSALUG! I'M ALREADY INCREDIBLE AT KoF. I beat Hall's Zatanna and Chicken-Man. Though his Dan is amazing!

...lol

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Dan!? Chicken-Man!!!? What kind of Cockamamie version of KoF have the two of you been playing!!!!?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I refuse to see a Metal Gear movie if Christian Bale plays Snake (he has expressed interest). Ever since Batman, the guy has become nothing but an expendable piece of Hollywood meat.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the fence again for SCSA4, guys. I just found out because of the Memorial Day holiday they will be delaying the release of my paycheck. Unless Oats/Hall/Havok/SaltyKracka/ ShadowROB/Meep/Michael Hey my pimps give me a payday advance I'll be unsure until the week of.

I love you, my children.

Corrupted Mind

Smash Cadet
I refuse to see a Metal Gear movie if Christian Bale plays Snake (he has expressed interest). Ever since Batman, the guy has become nothing but an expendable piece of Hollywood meat.
Even if that holds true it couldnt possibly have a worse casting job than Dragonball Evolution.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Not to change the subject, but I'm attempting to use Snake. The transition from Ness to Snake is a little weird, though. I hope it turns out for the better.
this is really weird. I started with ness and ive been using Snake more too.

Id go against mario's advice about asking me and ask Hall instead, lol.

Dan!? Chicken-Man!!!? What kind of Cockamamie version of KoF have the two of you been playing!!!!?
lol i think he means Ryo and Mexican Typhoon?

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Oh god.
BTW Did anyone hear about Kianu Reeves playing Spike in the live action Cowboy Bebop movie? Or is that just a rumor?

EDIT: Sticky: SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!!

pit19

Smash Rookie
Hi everybody I'm Pit from tijuana and my main is Peach.
I would like to go to this tournament, I just can not lose this oportunity.
I meet Soid, tkd and mogs, Soid honestly told me that they are going with "somebody" (that I dont meet) in his car and that car is already FULL xD... so I'm not fit it in there. :S

I'm here because I need help!! is there somebody here that could pick me up in the border ? I really appreciate it... I willing to share some bills for fuel's car (pay gasoline :p).
Send me an email to pedroosunalizarraga9_@hotmail.com

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Good ol' Dreamhack. This is why we love you.
I've just experienced some Gursalove....

I meet Soid, tkd and mogs, Soid honestly told me that they are going with "somebody" (that I dont meet) in his car and that car is already FULL xD... so I'm not fit it in there. :S

I'm here because I need help!! is there somebody here that could pick me up in the border ? I really appreciate it... I willing to share some bills for fuel's car (pay gasoline :p).
Your talking about SCSA right? I might depending on who's in my car.... Thats if I get the time off of work which I should.... HOPEFULLY!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm going to SCSA I don't care with who (as long as you don't drive like a fool.. dreamhack, underwing ).. Oats, go. Hoe. Uhm, I think FIERCE should go and people should donate for him until he gets PAID.

NOTICE: RACE had my charger this whole time.
*rolls eyes*

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman

Hey pit yo te doy mi spot por si no voy.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Aw, thank you for inviting me to the movie via America Online® Instant Messenger, Havok, but I have class tomorrow morning, so I'm afraid I won't be able to accompany you guys to the theatre.

Maybe. <3

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
I can supply a copy of KoF '98 UM for the next weekly, whenever that will be. Would be a good transition into KoF XII considering it's back to the sane 3v3 format. I can also bring KoF XI.

....Whee?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Seeing a midnight release sounds awesome, but I'm not completely sure I could get a ride.

Will try to find out shortly.

EDIT: Yeah doesn't look like it. >>

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Lets all discuss something out in the open; there was some d0uche who was gossiping at the melee smashfest last week (at kyles ) about how the amateur bracket is used for greedy profit. Can we discuss horrifically wrong he is. Who the hell is this random person? He probably has aids.

Top Bottom