• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Weeklies (Next: Friday Nov. 28)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I can bring an extra GC controller, but thats about it. Also smash64 has to work till 10:00 so he is coming late like Quivo. Ill be there in time though. Congrats to Kel for winning the tourny on Mon. I heard it they were intese fights.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'll probably be there at like 11:30... My store doesn't close until 11, and sometimes customers come in at like 10:55 which prevents me from doing any closing.

smash64

Smash Champion
yeah i got to beat Kel's MK but he beat me with his G&W at the finals but yeah congrats to Kel for winning i love playing ppl that are really good :) btw i found out i work wednesday at 5 but i get off at 10:30 or maybe 11 but ill still go right when i get off work im glad i got to see Dr X at the tournament to talk to him about it oh and ill bring my wii incase we need it im sure Infern Angelis will bring his wii also

Sliq

Smash Master
I won't be there, because I'm in New York. YO FACE!

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Good **** everybody, both Melee and Brawl-wise. We'll definitely be doing another one of these in two weeks, but whether or not it will be Wednesday is not certain due to potential conflicts with Game City. I'll post the new date as soon as we figure that all out.

Thanks for coming. It was a blast.

Kel

Smash Master
I...love...melee

so freaking much.

I REALLY need to stop doing this to myself. It's in the past. The game's done, it's time to move on. :(

QUIVO

Smash Master
No!! We're still playing Melee, but Brawl will be our main focus. We play Melee when we're bored with Brawl.

Btw, why not just do a smashfest after the tournament?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
No!! We're still playing Melee, but Brawl will be our main focus. We play Melee when we're bored with Brawl.

Btw, why not just do a smashfest after the tournament?
Very possible... though some people like to show up and leave earlier and it seems the tournaments generally end around 10. That might make things more complicated. We've got a couple weeks to figure it out but I'm thinking a move to tuesday or thursday is likely.

If anybody has any preference on days, just speak up in here... because honestly I only chose Wednesday because it's when Q did it back in the day. (And yes, back in the day is wednesday according to Dane Cook).

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Next time ill bring my N64. I didnt this time cause I didnt think anyone would want to play :p but yeah I had fun playing lavos, Vish, and Dr X. The team matches at the end of the night were awesome too.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Monday, Tuesday and Sunday are probably my best days.
Friday around Noonish would be good.
Wednesday and Thursday after 11:30 I can do.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Tuesdays and Thursdays are perfect for me.I can do Wednesdays and Sunday. I cant monday, friday or saturday since I work but only till 9PM.

Sliq

Smash Master
I...love...melee

so freaking much.

I REALLY need to stop doing this to myself. It's in the past. The game's done, it's time to move on. :(
Now is the time when I say no johns and make absolutely no sense.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sometime during the week would be pretty good for me...

Tuesdays seem to work the best right now, for all of us I mean.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@ Infern: No johns but I was playing kind of n00by that day. Tell me if I'm playing that way at the next biweekly and I'll be sure to adjust my playstyle instantly XD

Hey, I have a plan for all of us at X's.

Every week that there IS a biweekly, we go to it. Every week that we have a tournament but not a biweekly, let's go to Newport/wherever (if it's wherever I won't be able to go XD)

How's it sound?

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
I'll try to make this next one--kinda bummed I didn't make the last one :/.

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, sorry I missed the last one. I'm really going to try to make it to the next one on the 3rd. If I can make it I'll bring a Wii and a TV too.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Hi guys, sorry I missed the last one. I'm really going to try to make it to the next one on the 3rd. If I can make it I'll bring a Wii and a TV too.
No need to apologize. We were only going to hate you forever for not coming. :mad:

Seriously, though, anybody who brings TV's is a super cool guy. With or without TV's you're still welcome to come, though, of course. :)

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
I have a LCD for my Wii. I'll bring it for sure, though it's kinda small--it's only a 7" display.

Top Bottom