• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH 1 - Results Thread Is Up!

What extra Brawl event would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm stuck between 0 and -1 for ROB. It's not in ROB's favor at least I think. Current MU chart says even (even though I argued Pit for now lol), but either way ROB vs Peach is close.

Oh woah Kuroi is Dark Peach lol I didn't know

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't know what to say on that match up ether. I really dont have a set play style on ROb, like I do most match ups. Like there is a certain way to play matches to win. I dont have that on ROB. For me to win I always go on the players habits and what he does when I go near them or do a certain move. So it's pretty much Peach vs the player for me, Not Peach vs ROB. if I ever figure out a certain strat to fight ROB, Then I can say my opinion on it. Im seriously inconsistant in that match up cause of it.

I seriously have no clue how to rate this thing at all. Someone could think Peach loses bad to ROB and I not say anything about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry for the double Post and I know this is last min. But If I can somehow get a ride to this thing, I will bring a full set up. TV plus wii, I have a 15 in LCD TV, I have component cables on it and this thing is lag free. I really dont wanna carry this TV on the train due to saftey reasons. So if anyone can help, message me and let me know.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I'm gonna need a carpool if I want to make this.

I live around the Rockaway Blvd stop on the A train of the subways in NY, and I'm willing to go anywhere that is subway accessible to be picked up. I'm very punctual and generally show up on time.

So, who wants to take my money? Hit me up on Aim.
Yo, I still need some carpooling. Isn't there anyone available...?

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Is anyone able to pick me up from the Raritan train station? I get there @ 9:42. If you can please msg me on smashboards PRONTO!! If you already know who I am & can pick me up well then that just makes things much much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom