• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness V - Results

Anther

Smash Champion
good games in melee guys, but man be sure to speed up your matches in pools, it took WAY too long to finish things up

Anther - I want my controller back at the next COB, take good care of it please.
Looshkin - close team set, I'll get you next time.
Scythe - **** you and your combacks your mine next time
trail - I heard your girlfriend is fat
18 spikes - thanks for doing me *pulls up pants* nice job beating trail
mslano - thanks for the roy ditto ****, I'll work on my forward Bs more. close set in brackets
khepri - always playing it so smart, I like your style.
sliq - nice job getting first in singles and teams, glad I didnt have to fight you 1v1 good puffs are annoying to fight.
Rat - idk how you do that stuff with samus, good stuff. I'll prolly use sheik from now on against you unless I figure out how to not get so pressured with peach.
ramon - nice seeing you again, and **** you got lucky with your random powershield bull**** against rat lol.
Norm - play melee more
zjiin - didnt play you much, next time I guess
John9blue - heh we had some alright games but peach dittos arent really my favorite.
Quik - play melee more, your ganon has potential.
madwak - hope I get to play you sometime
Big D - lets play sometime.
wafles - we got wrecked in brawl doubles, but I learned something from it and thats to never play brawl competitively again lol.
Zack152 - keep it up man, I still wanna keep teaming with you more at tourneys, we'll get good eventually.
Vro - your falcon wrecks me, I'll have to play you more for practice I guess?
Quaz... I r muy sorry but I swapped your controller for mine on the table when I saw that I had not my controller T.T, and I'm pretty sure this dude with a mini fro and hazel eyes took it when everyone was leaving when he saw that it had no owner . x.x.

Kherpri, I think I still have your controller.. but I might've left it with my controller in the twin's van TT..., they'll both resurface someday..

judge!

Smash Ace
annnnd anther was the first person in brawl to talk to my sister lmao

Arty

Smash Lord
Fun Tourney!

I'm the one that blames everything on you Solid!!!! get it right!!!!

Just two shoutouts
Judge - You better believe I'm banning Brinstar next time
Lain - No more IC dittos... Falco all day!!!

Edit: And good job IronYoshiWarrior... your PT is seriously BEAST

Xyless

Smash Master
Quaz... I r muy sorry but I swapped your controller for mine on the table when I saw that I had not my controller T.T, and I'm pretty sure this dude with a mini fro and hazel eyes took it when everyone was leaving when he saw that it had no owner . x.x.

Kherpri, I think I still have your controller.. but I might've left it with my controller in the twin's van TT..., they'll both resurface someday..
Yeah, Dajayman has it I think.

metroid1117

Smash Master
By the way... it doesn't matter much, but in the OP I'm listed as "metroid1119;" it should be "metroid1117" instead.

Quaz

Smash Master
I can try remembering some of it

1st Sliq
2nd Khepri
3rd Big D
4th 18 spikes
5th Scythe
5th Anther
7th Ramon Noodles
7th Trail
9th Rat?
9th Quaz
9th Vro
13th Mslano

Im not sure about the rest. sorry.

Kels88

Smash Lord
thanks dude. so kels didnt enter?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to this:( But it's cool. I think I needed to let someone else win this for a change.

Khepri, why do you keep losing to Sliq. lol jk Sliq is pretty good that's why you just gotta pick fox and shoot the hell out of jigglypuff.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Melee Teams ~

1. Sliq & Trail
2. Spikes & BigD
3. Rat & Khepri
4. Zjiin & Vro
5. RamonNoodles & Mslano
6. Quaz & Zack152
7. Looshkin & Dave
8. Meneks & John9Blue
9. Hunger & Grimmace
10. Jonathan & Jmoney

Singles results posted later today.

Xyless

Smash Master
Guess I'll do shoutouts.

quik - Quit being good against Mewtwo, jerk.
arty - Hope you remember Veggie's last name.
ook - Shame about the bird poop, at least you got McDonald's out of it!
iornyoshiwarrior - Finally, a good PT graces CoB. I wasn't able to see any of your matches, but from what I hear you were amazing
grimace - Great MM's and friendlies, nearly beat your MK! Some day!
metroid1119 - Good thing I didn't play against you in the brackets, otherwise you would've used your new knowledge against me. Way to completely destroy in friendlies, too!
fluid - Now your falco has learned the pain of cg's
stig - Your IC's were pretty darn good, I had to resort to super camping to beat them! Then you made the right call and switched to G&W...
scythe - Fix my Mewtwo please, it's too slow
iris - I swear, I'll beat an Oli some day. Maybe if I find a bad one some day.
dragondorf - Watching you and oro duke it out was exciting. Shame I couldn't catch the anther match.
veggie - Way to almost beat Anther/Lain in doubles!
norm - Let's quit Brawl and run off together.
propi - Need more Sunkist to fuel Pit's power.
xyless - WHOA PRO MEWTWO
meneil - I overheard quite a few people having problems with your name. Go educate them. (also you had tons of interesting friendly matches)

I'll add more when Melee results are out. Since I really don't know any of the Melee people, curious what they thought of my ok :mewtwo: (overrated, I swear :()

Top Bottom