• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness VI - Fight For Royalty (Chicago, IL) June 27 Live Feed Available!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Melee results
1. Kels
2. Anther
3. Scythe
4. Zues

Kakashi, did you get the papers? I left them in the back where melee was.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
In case he didn't get the bracket, the full results were:
1 Kels
2 Anther
3 Scythe
4 Zeus
5 Lain
5 mslano
7 Quik
7 Zjiin

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll....zues loses to pikas and thinks hes gonna beat a high tier like doc =)...ggs.(unless my boy scythe worked him :p)

Wafles

Smash Lord
It was a good time...although I think I had the right idea by keeping it 4 people to a car...much more comfortable

HUGE THANKS TO ROFA FOR BEING A BAMF DRIVER!

...Must learn the MK match.....
MK with Falco isn't that hard, =p

You should've seen me vs. fatboy in pools

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
roflll....zues loses to pikas and thinks hes gonna beat a high tier like doc =)...ggs.(unless my boy scythe worked him :p)
why wasn't your old *** there to take me out? I beat anther and scythe and then lost to them later. I swear this was such a exasparating tourney, 17 entrants took 8 hours wtf. The question is why is my name constantly on your mind, pure homo.

Tink

Smash Hero
maybe because you help pay my bills sonnn....and 8 hours for 17 entrants is exactly why i didnt come -_-.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
scythe - never heard of you but ur pretty nasty at this game

zeus - good MM. i was pissed i lost that first game on FoD, i ownd myself

kels - fcuking sucks

anther - ur pika is nasty, goob job beating kels in pika dittos. someone needed to shut him up about how good his pika is :D

lain - really fun fox dittos, ur a cool guy

damian - u destroyed me with those ice babies

18spikes - those falcon ditto friendlies were really fun, see you around

meneks - ggs, see u again soon

cyko - nice meeting you, see you around. good luck at genesis, rep that midwest!

the reason the tournament took so long cuz was cuz we were waiting for lain, quik, and anther to play bawrl...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Alls I can remember for Brawl singles:

1. Ally
2. Lain
3. Anther
4. Judge
5. SamuraiPanda
5. Hunger
7. Fatboy
7. Shugo

Zjiin

Smash Master
Kels pulled the biggest mindgame on me at this tourney, and i'm pissed.

I woulda stayed for the bracket, but i was tired, annoyed, and late for something else already. (i had no idea this tournament was this day until pretty much the night before)

Also, I destroy Kels now. Best in the midwest? hmmmmmmmmmmmmprobablynot, but kels sucks regardless.

Top Bottom