• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Claus

Mechavergil

Smash Cadet
This begs the question... What does everyone like more, the lucas or claus sticker? (Freddy Krueger is not an option)

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
I only use Claus Lucas. I didn't know he was supposed to be another character until I got the sticker, I was just using him because red-headed people are awesome!

Jaqen

Smash Rookie
I use them all... cycle to the next color each match. I like the christmas colors and red one the best, probably.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I love the Claus costume, one of my favorites. I usually play as the blue-shirted one, and I also like the one with the pink shirt and green shorts. Heck. This kid looks good in all colors.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Guys, they twins! They supposed to look the same! (aside from hair) that is a Claus alt. Meh your right about one thing, it doesnt SOUND like Claus.
Claus has his lunch taken away by Wario
Claus: REVENGE!

Mucas

Smash Rookie
Personally, I play as the Claus variant because he looks exactly like a miniature Conan O'Brien.

Pai

Smash Cadet
NNID
Paestries
3DS FC
2036-7921-7608
Oh yus indeed.
The Claus outfit is awesome. But I still like Lucas as a character more... Well, mmkay, I like them both. So cute : D

Top Bottom