• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland Oh, Feb 11th Tournament

FlipX

Smash Ace
You got it Impp =)
Just you you all know in advance. If I forget I have a mm with you just come up to me because I have about 20 total within this month so I 4get who and where im playing people =P
Im the black kid with braided hair so you guys know.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that a lot of people are giong to be walking in since the cap has been raised to 40. I just hope people don't rely on a spot unless they register on the site. It was also similar this way last tournament, people didn't sign up quickly until it was almost show time.

Fubarius

Smash Rookie
APOLOGIES i have to work this sunday and im pretty new to the job so i really cant miss, Itallion Stallion is going to have to sit this one out--as a result i dont think anyone that came with me last time will be there

ill try to make the next one though, and will request off too

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
That's too bad, your going to miss out on another good tourny, hope to see you at the following one though! But why won't anyone else come? There should still be room for them!

Sliq

Smash Master
I'd like to come, but I have no idea how much **** I have to do over the weekend. More likely than not, I won't be there.

Fubarius

Smash Rookie
That's too bad, your going to miss out on another good tourny, hope to see you at the following one though! But why won't anyone else come? There should still be room for them!
i dont know i guess they decided to take a break since i wasnt going since we went to one the week after that too

but yeah i do plan on coming to more and encourage all of you to go to this one, the last one was great

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
yeah, register please, just helps out the people working the tourny to give us an idea of how many are coming.

Pong

Smash Cadet
i know you allready mentioned this, i just want to state that i would really liek to have a doubles tounrment as well. If at all possible please make this happen, it would make the tounry 100x more fun. Ok I've said my peace HALLA =D

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, I know. I've been getting this a lot and trust me, i'm working on it. It's just tough to get the business to allow another tournament on the same day going at either the same time or after. I'd give it maybe one more tournament after tomorrow then teams will almost definitely be going on.

I hope to see a lot of you show up tomorrow, it will be a great time!! We have some room left with the registration, so please, feel welcome to walk in and join the tournament!

FlipX

Smash Ace
I will probably be up there around 1:00 so if anyone wants to practice early ill be there =)

EDIT- Do you need any gamecubes?

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
I would go, but I have a project due Monday that's worth 50% of my grade.:( I'm also going to my friends house around 12:00PM. I'll go to the next one if I don't have anything planned. Just post it on SmashBoards. Thanks!

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i'll keep posting with the upcoming tournies...

Flip, if you could bring your cube just in case, it would be much appreciated. I'll be getting there around 12:30, so I should def be there before you. It might not get used, but better safe than sorry.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ok ill bring my cube no problem, I might show up a little closer to 12:30 than 1:00 just because my dad went to church early today so he can take me sooner -.-

RapE

Smash Ace
So vidjo stopped being emo and actully went and won a scrub tourny lol.......camper Bob why couldent you beat jesse i mean his fox, peach, and marth suck haha

Top Bottom