• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland+ Ultimate Ruckus, [Brawl+ / Melee] Sept. 5th -- OP UPDATED 8/26! HOUSING!

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Boys, this is a tourney.

I'll steal Chibo's rules from Beyond the Limit for now, and tweak them as necessary. :p

$5 for singles? Or $5 venue fee with $10 singles fee?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I'm working on moving Cleveland closer to you, but in the meantime, see what you can do.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I'll try and make this, and Cape will tell you that if I can make it, so can all of you!

The Cape

Smash Master
I love playing smash.

MMs?

Melee or Brawl+

Also play Naruto GNT4 (and will have it with me) and Pokemon (Diamond).

jokey665

Smash Ace
Oh man I haven't really followed the competitive Pokemon scene since the whole UU/BL revision. And I never really had all that much good stuff on my cart to begin with, I played on Shoddy most of the time ._.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I'm getting the room reserved for this currently. Also, I talked to the G.A.M.E. club of CWRU and it sounds like the president thinks 5 or so people might be interested in checking it out, and he'll try to get more interested.

Revven

FrankerZ
I love playing smash.

MMs?

Melee or Brawl+

Also play Naruto GNT4 (and will have it with me) and Pokemon (Diamond).
Wow, that's like two things I PLAY (well, GNT4 I haven't played in like... two years but still) I'm not that great at GNT4 though. I'm about average... to meh.. lol. But I'll totally play Pogeymanz!

I'll also be bringing my Flash Drive with TvC on it (Tatsunoko VS. Capcom) so if we get any tiemz at all and people wanna play it, we'll have that too ('cause it's an awesomely fun game).

So ya, HYPE+.

jokey665

Smash Ace
What this needs is an updated OP with time&price, unless I'm blind and it's there already and I just can't see it o_o

Also I think I can grab a friend to come with me. Same friend that's gonna be going to SYGU this weekend with me. He's slowly making his way into competitive Brawl/+.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
OP UPDATED!

If people can bring setups, please let me know so I can further update the OP. Not having a venue fee cuts down on the pot-size a little bit, so I'm not going to be offering carrots for bringing setups unless I really have to. Please try to be awesome and bring one if you can.

Also, I'm talking to CWRU housing / parking to see if I can't get you guys a good, cheap place to stay on campus. In the meantime, I suggest you look into hotels just in case.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
We might be able to hook that up to the projector, no worries.

Edit: OP updated with Housing and Parking Information -- gogogogo

5ive

Smash Champion
Me and Distructo are the only one's with a passport. Should we still make this? If Distructo flops it will probably mean I won't make it as well. I'll keep you posted. But if we do come we need housing for two. SHell?

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
So, is this a Brawl+ tournament with setups for melee friendlies/MM's or will there also be a melee tournament?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Sorry if it was misleading -- we'll have Melee friendlies and MMs. If there's time and interest after Brawl+ singles and doubles we could do a small Melee tournament, but just plan on friendlies and MMs for now.

5ive: I can get you guys a floor, bring sleeping bags. Make it.

5ive

Smash Champion
Distructo doesn't want to make the trip anymore :/ Plus, I slept in D:<. I literally woke up at 8:00 PM.

Sorry SheLL, Smk and whoever else is going. I'm sure we'll play eachother another time.

I blame the rest of Toronto+ for this <_>. I was totally set on going.

Revven

FrankerZ
Distructo doesn't want to make the trip anymore :/ Plus, I slept in D:<. I literally woke up at 8:00 PM.

Sorry SheLL, Smk and whoever else is going. I'm sure we'll play eachother another time.

I blame the rest of Toronto+ for this <_>. I was totally set on going.
It's alright, I wasn't totally getting my hopes up. But, you totally ARE missing out, just had an awesome smashfest at Shell's house tonight with Cape, Kaotical, cam8ooo, and it was just awesome. Tomorrow will be even better! :D

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
We've moved the fest to my apartment, 2223 Murray Hill Rd 44106.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Well guys, this was a fun trip. I had some good matches and a good time playing with all of you who made it.

Shell- thanks for housing us dude, your a great host. I couldn't ask for more.

Cape,Smk- It was nice meeting the both of you. I enjoyed all our matches, perhaps we will get to play again one day. I need some more kirby training.

PS- **** wario and **** ness :)

Top Bottom