• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closed

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Me too. They had just gotten good. Since they had finally taken away the timer thing. :C

Edit: Due to slow income of clips, I may have to cut the final product to just over 12 minutes. Is that okay guys?

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Gewd..Very gewd..Also, I love the clips you sent me KMF. Good stuff.
Thank you man.
About your question: I don't really have an opinion on the length of the video, all I know is that I enjoy combo videos as long as they have good combos in them.
Not that I can think of long combo videos that sucked tbh.

Darkmetroidomega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkmetroidomega
Edit: Due to slow income of clips, I may have to cut the final product to just over 12 minutes. Is that okay guys?
I suppose, given that you haven't reached that mark yet. If you're at that point currently, I'd give a chance for more material to be submitted before making a final decision on the length.

Okay. Without sounding rude. Kyleisreal's brawl montages suck. People can get butthurt all they want. He's an amazing snake but a terrible video maker.
Besides any gripes about the clips involved with those videos, I think he just needs to polish his video editing skills in general.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Are you gonna put in another one of my clips?
Lol sorry I just had to ask :3
Hype!

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
I have 2-3 good combo I think.
That would be enough right?
Do you accept and MK combos?
And should we send the combos with the Wii or by Skype

8Bitman

Smash Master
I hope it comes out good Solar.

I have one more combo, but if you are done with it then just forget it.

If you want to look at it then tell me.

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
A name for the combo video could still be Stops ACTA :)

And I still know how to net send my 2-3 combos!

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I decided I'll upload this tonight guys. Can a mod lock this thread now? I think we're done.

A parting messaage

Thanks so much for all the help and contributions guys. I look forward to interacting with you all again someday, whether it be through something casual or competitive.

Until then..

PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR COMBOS :glasses:

Top Bottom